14.

"ok jungkook stay behind me, if any one saw us or.. You, Jisoo will be the first to kill you, then me"

"alright, let's sneak in fast"

Taehyung opened the penthouse door and peaked in to see if any one was Inside. He saw Jennie was asleep in the couch with many junks on the table.

"ok, get behind me" he whispered as they began walking inside and closed the door behind them.

Taehyung accidently hit a table, causing them to freak out. Jennie began to move her face while groaning.

"holy sh-"

"shhhh-"

"now they're-! "

"hushhh!!" jungkook said and gestered him to continue walking.

They reached upstairs in front of her room door. He looked at taehyung and he nodded.

Jungkook took a deep breath before walking in.

He opened the door, and saw a sleeping angel with her night gown while hugging a giant bunny pillow.

Her hair was messy behind her but she still looks cute with her pouty mouth while hugging a giant bunny.

He walked closer to her and looked at all inches of her face as he began to smile unconsciously.

He would've been lucky to marry a beautiful wife. How didn't he realize that? She was breathtaking even when she's asleep.

'knock it off kook! The plan first'.

He took a syring Inside his pocket and sucked the sleeping vaccine.

He looked at her, sleeping peacefully. He sighed "I'm sorry baby" he said before injecting her.

In her sleeping state, she'll be sleeping for the next 9 hours without being conscious of anything.

After waiting for the vaccine to take over her, he carried her soft body slowly in bridal style and walked out of the room.

_

Lisa woke up in a softer bed, which was unfamiliar.

She felt comfortable and lazy to wake up so she turned and slept the other side and hugged a harder bed with a man perfume in it. She chuckled with her eyes closed, thinking someone was beside her.

She felt something hugging her back as her body stiffed. 'am I having sleep paralysis?'.

No can't be, I can move, I can feeling something and I can open my eyes..

She woke up and found herself between someone's leg and her head was on his left thick thigh.

She sat up and screamed from shockness and embarrassment.

"why do you keep shouting when we sleep together" a familiar voice said.

'wait.. Don't tell me'

She opened her hand slowly with her eyes and saw.. Jungkook was in front of her while smiling at her. Her eyes couldn't take off his thigh as his legs were opened and looked down, and saw she was sitting between his thighs.

She blushed immediately and walked away from him. She looked around her and saw an unfamiliar room. She checked outside the window and saw a beach with sands and wave.

She tried opening the window but it wouldn't open.

"you can't escape, the window can't be opened without my key" he said behind her while raising the key in the air.

"give it to me!" Lisa said as she tried to reach it but he kept putting it higher.

"nope, try harder" he said with a teasing smile.

"jungkook I can't jump, give it to me!" Lisa said but he didn't listen as he placed it inside his boxer, Lisa frowned.

"here, now it's lower. Try to get it" he said. Lisa stomped her feet while sighing frustratedly and buried her face on the bed.

"Lisa, please listen to me"

"what should I listen?! There's nothing to listen. We got divorced and now you live your life and I live mine!" she said. He walked closer to her and startled her by touching her stomach bump.

"and our baby, is he gonna live his life without a father?" he said. Lisa heart beated faster as she removed his hand.

"you're not the father, i- I'll ask anyone to be his father, but not you!" she said while walking backward, but he kept walking towards her.

"I never said I was the father" he said. Lisa's eyes widened for mistaking her words.

"don't worry, I already have a proof that your child, is also mine " he said.

"n- no you don't" Lisa thought he was only saying this to scare her and make her admit the childs father. But she was unsure because this man is capable of making anything.

"then read this" he said while handing her the paper of the DNA result. She hesitatedly took it as she began to read them.

She threw away at the result "n- no that's not my child!" she said.

"how much more proof do you want, If you want me to make another one it will take for 2 weeks to get the result"

"no it's not your child"

"yes it is-"

"no it's n-" he cut her off by placing his lips on her harshly as he started eating it hungrily.

"j- jungk- ahh" she moaned as he began to bit her bottom lip while getting closer to her.

He stopped as he began to caress her cheeks "remember this? This is how we made our child, don't try to deny it" he said while Lisa froze on her place.

He took her hand as he intertwined it with hiss "please give me a chance to prove to you that I'll be your good husband, and a good father they will ever have" Lisa felt a butterfly on her stomach as he said that.

"Lisa?" she ignored him as she walked to the bed and hugged the pillow.

"Lisa, are you still mad at me?" he asked as he laid behind her.

"Lisa?" he said but she pretended to ignore him to test his love for her.

"Lisa, the mother of my child" he said while back hugging her. She buried her face on the pillow to stop herself from smiling and hid her blush.

"I saw that" he said while poking her cheek. Lisa couldn't hide her happiness as she began to laugh.

"what's wrong?" he asked surprised. Lisa answered him by turning around and hugged his waist while placing her head on his chest.

"you forgive me?" he asked and she nodded.

His heart lit up with his eyes as he began to flip her over and began kissing her face every inches as she chuckled.

"I love you lis" he said as he began to claim her lips.

He cut the kiss as he began to lift her night gown above her stomach and kissed her stomach.

"yahh jungkook that tickles!" she said while trying to close her gown, but he lifted it higher and hugged her stomach.

Lisa felt her heart refilled as her attraction towards him grew more.

"promise me you won't leave me ever again?" he said while kissing her hand.

"I promise" she said before he began to claim her lips.