20

Idk how this story, that's supposed to be a sad story turn into a soft, funny story. I seriously don't know how to write a sad story 😭😭. Don't worry, soon will turn sad, possibly.
_______________

"Lisa, Lisa" he tickled her neck along with her nose. She was still asleep afternoon, how much hours can she sleep?

"jungkook?" Lisa yawned and rubbed her eyes and realized something.

"you carried me again? You didn't have to" she said with a sleepy face.

"I was worried you might fall, and the couch wasn't comfortable" he said. "come, I made breakfast". He dragged her downstairs to the kitchen and found dishes of different breakfasts.

Jam and jelly with a bread stand. Omelette's and and chopped fresh vegetables on the side. Pancake with waffles, when did he do those?

"omg this looks delicious" she didn't care to think about her thoughts and simply sat on the chair while digging a bite of an omelette.

"i- uhh saw the recipe from the book you wrote and I made these" he said as he saw her shoving foods in her mouth. It was typical these days she would shove foods in her mouth and end up vomiting them out sometimes.

He took a seat on the chair and placed the foods on his plate.

He picked up his knife with a fork and placed the fork on the pancake as he stared cutting it with his other hand and took a bite from it.

This tasted... Salty? Since when did pancake taste salty? Could he possibly placed a salt instead of sugar?!

His face turned sour as he looked up to see her expression, she was casually eating it with a jam and omelette combined with a waffle and made it look like a burger.

She felt his eyes staring at her as she diverted her gaze to him.

"what?" she asked while still holding her fancy burger breakfast.

"I accidently added salt in the pancake instead of the sugar" he replied guilty. But she shrugged it as she took a big bite of her mixed food. His jaws dropped as he observed her eating casually.

"yah stop staring and eat your delicious made foods" she said as she felt him still staring at her. He looked for the other food in the table to eat and took one omelette.

Maybe this one tastes much better.

As he ate it. He rolled his eyes at his stupid mistake. It was sweet that he could vomit from the taste of an egg with a sugar. Yes his stupid mind though that the salt was a sugar and the sugar was a salt.

He couldn't tell by the difference. He looked at her who was happily enjoying the food. He didn't know whether to feel happy that she liked it or to feel bad that she's eating a food that could spoil her stomach.

It wasn't her first time mixing foods. The last time he vomited was from the smell of a pickle with a ketchup she was eating.

"jungkook, I'll make you another breakfast" Lisa said as she saw his disgusted look. She could tell he was not satisfied with the food.

He smiled at her upon hearing it. This was one of the reasom why he loves her. She could always tell when something was wrong even based on his feelings and expression. She was like his other missing piece that knows everything about him.

Among all the girls he dated before, she was the most who acted as his wife, even before he loved her she was still acting like his wife. He hated himself for how he treated her in the past, he wished he could get back in time and fix everything.

When he asked if she wanted to marry him again and restart their life, she was happy but also afraid he would leave her and treat her like how he did before.

She said she could give him a chance for the next 3 month to see how much longer he can stay with her if he was deeply in love with her and was willing to sacrifice everything for her, that was the time she said back then when he took her to a beach house.

He promised to remember every single thing she said. this time, he wanted to make sure he doesn't mess up.

He knew if he did mess up just one bit, she would get heartbroken and think he was back to being his old self where he treated her as a doll that carries emotion.

He observed as she made another fried eggs mixed with kimchi and rice with a sauce. She was making his favorite fried rice dish while humming a song.

She looked like a true wife with her hair tied in a messy bun and his oversized shirt with nothing under as she wore the apron and held a spatula.

As she finished, she grabbed a plate and placed it beside a a pan of fried rice and poured it all in the plate. She grabbed a spoon from the drawer and placed it on the plate filled with fried rice as she walked to place it on the table on front of him.

"thank you, come here" he grabbed her arm and stood up the chair while he pecked her whole face.

"yah~ Jungkook~ stop" she said shyly between his mouth on her face.

He ate happily and finished the whole dish of her food.

_

"Jungkook, I'm actually thinking if we can.. marry after a week?" Lisa said hesitatedly at him who was staring at his laptop screen.

"are you serious?" he said deeply and looked at her with a frustrated look. This hurted her much. She thought he wanted the marriage to happen but he just gave her the 'I'm so done with this' look.

"I'm sorry I thought you wanted it but maybe it's too early.." she tried to hide her hurt expression but it was obvious, her voice cracked from the lump on her throat and her eyes were teary as she looked down.

He laughed at her as he walked to hug her but she tried to push him off.

"yah I was kidding of course I'm happy about it" he said as he kept pulling her on the hug while she tried to push him away.

"I hate you go away!" she slapped his chest many times but he wouldn't leave her body alone.

"shhh I'm sorry lily" he said in a calm voice.

_________
I hope this chapter is better. Sorry for a few update I wanted to update everyday if I knew what to write because I can't steal my old ideas from my other stories.

Get ready for the next chapter 👍.

Stay safe 💕.