3.

I wrote on my note for the 399th day.

January 12, 20XX

The same as usual, nothing new. He shouted at me for leaving the house. What's wrong then?

It's not like I'm staying on prison anyways. When will he change?

Everyday I'm hoping for a miracle.

When's my happiness gonna come? Where's the man of my life who can make me happy everyday, every second, every hour?

Are my tears a waste of your cruelness? When will you recognize my feelings?

Wait, scratch that, What am I writing. I scrumbled the paper and threw it on the trash can. It fell on the floor but I didn't care as I went outside the balcony to smell the fresh air.

Just when I thought I was finally gonna relax, my phone got a message from an unknown.

Unknown

Come to this address ***** ********** If you want to see what your husband was doing behind your back.

Is this a prank? What could he be doing? This address seems unfamiliar to me.

Should I go and check on him? What if he yelled at me? But what's he doing behind my back? He's always at work but won't let me come to his office.

My curiosity digged in as I grabbed my jacket and wore it while walking outside and entered one of the cab.

My heart was beating fast and I was so impatient that I want to see what's going on.

As I got to this location, it was a...

Hotel?

What's he doing here? I slowly walked in and asked the reception for my husband.

"yes ms, he's in room 21, 2nd floor with a woman" the reception said. Woman? My heart beated faster as I went to the elevator and pressed the 2nd floor.

I looked for room 21,

17

18

20

21!

I wanted to knock the door but I heard something.

"yess harder ughhh.." a woman's voice said.

"Like this" I heard the familiar voice as I heard a screaming. Jungkook?!

My heart dropped..

He's cheating behind my back...

I could feel my tears dropping as I held the door knob harder.

I don't know what to do any more.