11.

After locking the door behind him, he placed the key In his pocket and plot her to the couch.

Lisa sighed heavily as she stood up "what do you want from me?! My work hasn't finished yet so I need to get back now!" I yelled at him.

"you can't, it's a 1 hours drive and there are no cabs around here" he said as he sat on the couch. I walked away from him and stood 5 meters away from him.

"then what are you gonna, lock me here forever?" I said.

"sounds good, but no, I have other plans" I almost gasped for the first sentence.

"then what do your want hurry" I asked while placing my hand on my hips.

He walked to me and said "can you... Can you stay here.. T- to clean the houses?" he asked. 'dang it! wrong move jungkook!'

Lisa scoffed at him "what? Now I'm your maid? Go away!" she tried to push his chest, but he didn't move as he stayed in his place. Lisa sighed frustratedly as he grabbed her arms.

"Lisa! I don't want anything from you. I only want you back so we can start over our life".

"and.. what makes you think I want to restart my life with you? If you're asking for a chance, you had your whole chance last year and you didn't make a move yet! You lost your chance!!"

"I know, I know I did! But.. Please Lisa, please give me another chance, I know you still love me, please get back" he said. Lisa was shocked. He said 'please'? To me?

I don't know how to feel any more. Should I give him a chance or make him regret more?

I tried to recall one of the bad things he said to me. As I remembered, my blood was boiling as my heart ached again.

"weren't you the one who said 'you're plain bored, I don't care about your feelings'? What happened to that word? Listen there, every single words you said to me, is unforgettable , I'm still holding grudges on you jeon, and if you won't move your fucking face away, I feel like yeeting you away. So please let me go!" she said while glaring at him.

Every words were powerful. Jungkook's eyes began to tear slowly. He knew. He knew she was never gonna forgive him. She carried a lot of pain from him, maybe leaving her alone is the best choice.

"okay, let's go" he said. Lisa followed him but her stomach grumbled. She covered her stomach to make less sound but he heard it as he chuckled.

"let's eat first before we leave" he suggested.

My stomach was super hungry, I haven't eaten since morning and only drank my coffee as it kept kicking my stomach. I feel like vomiting so I nodded.

_

For the first time, I felt awkward eating with him. He rarely eats with me at the dinner table and I'm here eating one by one while looking at him before eating over.

"you know you can stop staring, I know I'm handsome" he said jokingly. I looked away while hiding my smile under my long blonde hair.

After eating, I stood up but felt slight dizzy as I tried to stand up.

"are you okay?" jungkook asked as he helped me stand up.

"yeah, l- let's go" I said while holding his arm to support my body.

As I walked, my legs kept limping as I felt dizzy. My vision turned blurry.

What's going on?

I held my head as my eyes was shut tightly.

"lisa, what wrong? Do you want me t-" Lisa fainted in his arm as he tried to shake her to wake her up.

"yah Lisa! What's wrong!?" he carried her to the car as he started it.

Her phone started to call as he saw it was Jennie. He hanged up for the first time but she kept calling him.

"hel-"

"hello, Lisa fainted, I'm on my way to the hospital. Stop calling" he said as he hanged up and tossed her phone on the passenger seat.

_

It was already night when he arrived at hospital as he carried her in.

The doctor immediately arrived as they placed her on the hospital bed.

He spotted her sister as she was following Lisa's bed with the other two who's Jennie and the other who he doesn't know.

"jungkook?" a voice said behind him and saw it was his closest friend taehyung with his chef.

They both looked shocked as they made an eye contact.

"oh- uh hi taehyung and chef jin, we need to go" jungkook said.

"what happened to Lisa, is she okay?" taehyung asked.

"I don't know" they were about to walk in but the nurse stopped them both.

"I'm sorry, you can't enter now" she said before closing the door behind her.

Jisoo angered upon seeing him as she walked to him.

"what are you doing here!? Was Lisa with you? What did you do to her!? I swear if you lay a finger on her I will kill you!" she said while hitting his chest repeatedly.

"i- I didn't do anything-"

"then why were you with her? What happened to her tell me!!"

"chu, that's enough" jin said while hugging her.

"wait you know her chef jin?" jungkook asked and he nodded.

Jisoo stopped hugging him as she walked a few steps away.

"what's wrong?" jin asked confused.

"chef jin?! What does he mean? Do you know him personally?" Jisoo tried to clam down but her eyes were raging.

"unnie calm down-" rose tried to calm her down but she jerked her arm.

"you said you quitted working for him. Are you lying?" she said while cupping her mouth and nose.

"I was but I wanted to look for another job befo-" Jisoo already cried out as she started to run away.

'I swear I was gonna quit but no one asked for a chef so who am I supposed to work for?!'

"yah Jisoo wait, let me explain please" he said while running after her.

Rose sat on the chair as she began to cry for the whole situation. Jennie sat beside her while rubbing her shoulder.

Soon, the doctor came out as we all stood up.

"doctor, is s- she okay" jungkook asked.

"are you her husband?" he asked. Jungkook shook his head sadly.

"oh then who is her life partner?" the doctor asked. No one said anything as they looked at each other.

"I'm her ex husband. What's wrong with her?" he asked as his heart started beating faster.

"then congratulations, ms. Kim is 3 weeks pregnant" my body froze.

"what!"I heard them all said.

Lisa, is pregnant?