My Better Half- Together We Are Stronger.

- Rituparna Priyadarshani

Chapter 7: You Messed With The Wrong Person.

The car gained speed as Aman stamps the accelerator angrily. How dare that Bunty ask Roshni to dance in front of him? He was going to face the consequences. Aman looked out of the window as Bunty's house came into view. Aman glares at it with his blue eyes. Aman gets out of the car and walks steadily towards the main door. Bunty is a bachelor who lives alone, this made Aman's work easier.

Aman glares at the main door and barges into the house. Bunty who hears the loud sound comes running to check what is wrong. Bunty was rooted at his place seeing an enraged Aman with his glowing blue eyes and huge nails. Aman grits his teeth at the view of Bunty. Bunty tries to move back but Aman catches hold of his neck with his rapid speed. Aman's nail pierce into his skin making it bleed. Bunty wails in pain. Aman throws him towards a wall.

Bunty crashes with the wall and falls on his stomach. Aman goes towards him and crushes his hand mercilessly. Aman holds Bunty's head and bangs it with the wall nearby. Aman beats him black and blue. Bunty lied on the ground slightly conscious. Aman turns around leave but stops at the main door. While facing the same direction he slights turns his neck and warns Bunty.

Aman- Don't show your face to me again because next time I see you, I am going to kill you. Aainda mujhe apni shalal mat dikhana kyunki agli baar jab main dekhunga toh tum zinda nahi rahoge.

Meanwhile, In Junaid Manzil. Roshni peeked out of the room to make sure that Aman has left. She took her phone and dialled Tabizi's number. She impatiently waited for her to pick up the phone.

Tabizi- Hello, Roshni.

Roshni- Tabizi--

Tabizi-(interrupts)- How are you feeling now? Have you started feeling pain? If so then please don't worry everything is going to be alright. Aman will save you, have faith in him. Tumhe aab kaisa lag raha hai? Tumhe dard hona shuru ho gaya kya? Agar aisa hai toh please tum tension mat lo sab thik ho jaega. Aman tumhe bacha lega, uss par bharosa rakho.

Roshni was perplexed listening to her. Why was Tabizi asking her if she had started feeling pain? From whom will Aman save her?

Roshni- What are you talking about Tabizi? Why will I start to feel pain? From whom will Khanbaba save me? Tabizi, aap yeh kya bol rahi hein? Mujhe dard kyun hoga? Aur Khanbaba kis se mujhe bachaenge?

Tabizi realizes that Aman has not told anything to Roshni but again she knows that this is not something that Aman would be able to fight alone. If not physical support at least Roshni can give him moral support. She finally decides to reveal everything to Roshni. She takes a deep breath and begins telling Roshni the truth.

Roshni was shocked listening to everything. Now she realised why Aman was so tensed when he came to the room and why he panicked on not finding her in the room. Roshni was contented that at least her Khanbaba is willing to do anything to save her now even if she dies she won't feel wronged.

Roshni- Thank You so much Tabizi that you didn't hide this from me. Thank you so much for helping us. I don't know what we would have done without you. Thank You so much Tabizi ki aapne mujhse yeh baat nahi chupai. Thank you so much hamari help karne ke liye. Agar aap nahi hoti toh pata nahi hamara kya hota.