My Better Half- Together We Are Stronger.

- Rituparna Priyadarshani

Chapter 15 : Punishment Is Required.

Aman held her waist tightly while she shrieked in pain. Aman's eyes were bloodshot. Anger was clearly visible in his eyes. He was glaring at Roshni. His mind was only thinking about the moment Sameer touched her. Roshni was shocked looking at Aman. She was getting scared seeing his anger. Her eyes travelled towards his messy hairs. She raised her hand to set it right but Aman clutched it and twisted it at her back.

Roshni winced in pain while Aman's bloodshot eyes were still looking at her. Aman's gaze travelled towards Roshni's lips. Roshni was feeling scared seeing Aman angry. She tried her best to not start crying. Aman captured her lips aggressively. He was biting her lips not giving her a chance to respond. Roshni was wiggling to make him stop but Aman's anger took a toll over him and he clutched her waist tightly to stop her wiggling. He deepened the kiss and this time it was more aggressive. He bit her lips, the metallic taste of blood reached his mouth. He kept kissing her knocking the air out of her lungs. 

By the time he broke the kiss, Roshni's lips were all swollen, bleeding a bit and she was completely breathless. Roshni looked at Aman with questioning eyes. Aman's anger although cooled down a bit but it hadn't subsided completely.

Roshni- Khanbaba, This--Khanbaba Yeh--

Aman- Roshni. How could you let that Sameer touch you? Only I have the right to touch you, hold you, hug you and kiss you. You are only mine. You get that? Roshni, aapne uss Sameer kp apne aap ko choone kaise diya? Aapko choone ka haq sirf mera hai, sirf mera. Aap sirf meri hein. Samjhi aap?

Roshni looked at him being dumbstruck. This isn't the Aman she knew. What the hell happened to her Khanbaba? Why is he behaving like a possessive lover all of a sudden? She looked at him with teary eyes.

Aman- Next time I see you near him ( places his lips on her lips while sucking the blood. He separates after a second.) The result will be more fierce. After all punishment is required.

Roshni looked at him being confused and terrified. Aman caressed her waist and looked at her straight in the eyes. His eyes didn't hold even a bit of guilt. He clutched her back while Roshni jerked at her place. Aman pulled her closer.

Aman- Remember this. You are only mine. Yaad rakhein. Aap sirf meri hein.

He stormed out of the room. Roshni looked at the door blankly. This was the first time when Aman behaved like a over possessive lover boy in front of her. She is still shivering remembering the bloodshot eyes of Aman. Roshni goes inside the washroom and freshened up. She made herself presentable but she was unable to hide the small injury on her lips which was caused when Aman bitted her lips. She applied a ointment and headed out of the room. She was walking with her head bowed down.

She reached downstairs and continued her work but this time her glee was missing. She was doing everything with a fake smile. She was occasionally looking around to see if Aman was anywhere near and not finding him she let out a sigh of relief. Sameer who was observing all this smirked as his first step was successful.

Aman entered the Junaid Manzil. He was looking guilty. He had stormed out of the house and as soon as he drove out of the Junaid Manzil he realized the huge blunder her created. He immediately took a u-turn and came back to Junaid Manzil. He entered to house only to see a dull Roshni helping with the decorations.

He starts walking towards her. Roshni who saw him coming towards her immediately ran towards a more crowded place where other girls were applying mehendi to Saima. Aman was first confused but then reality dawned upon him that after his act maybe Roshni is scared from him. Aman closed his eyes in frustration. He ran his hand through his hair and huffed. He was thinking how to explain himself in front of Roshni when he heard Saima scream not too loud but loud enough for him to hear at entrance and her sitting in the far end of the hall. He rushed towards them to make sure everything was fine.