My Better Half- Together We Are Stronger.

-Rituparna Priyadarshani

Chapter 18: The Happy Ending.

Voice- Nothing this sort of is going to happen. Aisa kuch nahi hone wala.

Parveen looked at the cell beside her only to find Sameer locked up inside there. Parveen was beyond shocked. She crawled closer to have a clear look. It was confirmed that the prisoner was Sameer. 

Parveen- What are you doing here? Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho? 

Sameer- The same thing that you are doing. I am sentenced to life imprisonment. Wahi jo tum kar rahi ho. Mujhe bhi umar qaid ki saza hui hai.

Parveen- But how did this happen? Par yeh hua kaise?

Sameer looks towards her before narrating what happened earlier and how he got the punishment. Parveen gritted her teeth while listening to it.

Flashback:

Sameer- Now let's see how Aman will trust you. Ab dekhte hein Aman kaise tumpar yakeen karega. 

He walked towards the Junaid Manzil and just as he was about to enter the house he was grabbed by someone. He was dragged until the backyard by some people.

Sameer looked behind him only to find Aman standing there with Baazigaar on his left shoulder. His eyes glowing blue in anger. 3-4 bodyguards had their hands on Sameer.

Aman- Your game is over. What you thought? You will live under the same roof as me and I will not find out about you, Dasim? You are highly mistaken. Tumhara khel khatam. Tumhe kya socha tha? Tum mere saath ek hi chaat ke nee he raho get aur mujhe tumhare barrel mein pata bhi nahi chalega, Dasim?

Sameer stood shocked as Aman smirked at him. How was this possible? How could he find out his truth. Sameer gritted his teeth and chanted something as green gas balls formed in his hands.

Baazigaar immediately transformed into the wand and Aman gripped it tightly. He pointed it towards Sameer.

Aman- Kiyamifa!!

Sameer was coiled in heavy metal chains. He smirked and tried to come out of the grip of it but his smirk wears off in feeling getting more tight around himself.

Aman- I agree that my powers are nothing in front of yours but even your powers fail in front of Jinnat ka Badshah. Bhale himeri taqat eina tumhari taqaton se kamzor hein par Jinnat ke Badshah ke saamne tumhari taqatein bhi ghutne tekne ke liye majboor hein.

Sameer looked at him being shocked. Aman was the new Jinnat ka Badshah. Which means he was going to be the ruler of the Kaala Jungle and Mehfooz-Az-Halakat.

Aman- Your are thinking right. I am the new Jinnat ka Badshah. The ruler of Kaala Jungle and Mehfooz-Az-Halakat. Since I have the authority now, I punish you for conspiring against your Badshah and having a bad eyes on your Malika (queen). Tum sahi soch rahe ho. Main hoon naya Jinnat ka badshah. Kaale Jungle aur Mehfooz-Az-Halakat par raj karne wala. Ab jab mujhe haq hai toh main tumhe saza de raha hoon. Apne Badshah ke khilaf saazish karne ke liye aur Malika par apni buri nazar dalne ke liye.

Aman opened the Peetal Darwaza and dragged Sameer into the Kaala Jungle and leaves him in the middle of Mehfooz-Az-Halakat. The trader of death greets Aman and the sentences Sameer to life imprisonment.

Flashback ends:

Parveen- What Aman is the Jinnat ka Badshah now? Which means he is also the ruler of the Dark sky and that Roshni is the Queen. Sameer couldn't you be a bit more careful? It's all because of you. Kya Aman Jinnat ka Badshah ban gaya hai? Iss ka matlab ab woh kaale aasman ka Badshah hai aur woh Roshni Malika. Sameer tum thoda aur careful nahi sakte the? Yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai.