My Better Half- Together We Are Stronger.

-Rituparna Priyadarshani

Chapter 5 : An Unexplainable Pain.

Aman and Roshni were still on their bed when Parveen rushed towards the bed side where Roshni was sitting. Aman and Roshni both were confused now. Parveen was looking at Roshni with anger clearly visible on her face.

Parveen- get up from here. I said get up from here. Utho yahan se. Maine kaha utho yahan se.

Roshni- Ammi, You-- Ammi Aap--

Parveen- I am not your Ammi. Didn't you hear what I said? Get up from here and get out of my house. Main tumhari Ammi nahi hoon. Suna nahi maine kya kaha? Utho yahan se aur niklo mere ghar se.

Roshni was looking at Aman and Aman was looking at his mother like what happened to her suddenly. Parveen sighs knowing that Roshni was not going to get up.

Parveen- So you won't listen to me like this. Then I have to drag you till the Main door and throw you out of the house. Toh tum ese nahi manogi. Thik hai phir main tumhe ghasit kar iss ghar ke bahar phek kar aaungi.

Parveen grabs Roshni by her right arm, Roshni shrieks while Aman glares at Parveen's hand which was clutching Roshni's arm. His eyes turn blood shot due to anger. Parveen pulls Roshni out of the bed.

Aman- Ammi, let go of her arm. Ammi, Roshni ka haath chodiye.

Parveen- Aman, you keep quite. You are very innocent which is why you are trusting this girl. I am going to throw her out of this house. Aman, tu chup kar. Tu bohat masoom hai isiliye iss ladki par yakeen kar raha hai. Main isse iss ghar se bahar nikal kar hi rahungi.

Aman- Ammi, I said leave her arm. Ammi, Maine kaha Roshni ka haath chodiye.

Parveen- Aman, you don't know her. I just know this much that this girl took you to the Kaala Jungle and this proves that she can't be Ayaana. So, she is leaving this house now. Aman, tu isse nahi jaanta. Mujhe bas itna pata hai ki yeh ladki tujhe Kaale Jungle mein le gayi thi. Isse yeh saaf zahir hota hai ki yeh ladki Ayaana nahi ho sakti. Isiliye main abhi issi waqt isse iss ghar se dhake maar ke nikal rahi hoon.

Aman didn't heard a single word, his gaze was only at Parveen hand which was tightly clutching Roshni's right arm.

Aman- Ammi, this is the last time I am telling, Leave Roshni's arm. Ammi, Main aapse aakhri baar keh raha hoon, Roshni ka haath chodiye.

Parveen pays no heed to his words and drags Roshni out of the room and the force by which she was dragging her, Roshni feet were rubbed against the hard wooden floors and again her wounds on her feet started bleeding.

Aman- Ammi!!! [ Parveen simply dragged Roshni without listening to him.]

Aman clenched his jaw in anger. His eyes fell on the floor and he saw footprints made out of blood. He realised that Roshni's wound was bleeding again. He got up with a jerk and this caused a strike of pain in his chest. He closed his eyes in pain but instead of darkness, he saw Parveen clutching Roshni's arm. His black eyes turned blue with anger clearly visible in it. He got up with an instant. His injury on the chest was healing much faster as his beast was going to appear. Aman ran outside the room and saw Parveen and Roshni were on the stairs. Roshni was still being dragged. Aman looked at her footprints made of blood. Parveen pulled Roshni towards the main door when Aman jumped from the second floor only to stand in front of the main door.

Parveen was startled for a second. She was still holding Roshni's arm tightly while Roshni was crying in pain. Aman glared at Parveen's hand which was filled with Roshni's blood by now. Aman went forward and jerked Parveen's hand while Parveen looked at him being shocked. She couldn't believe that Aman just jerked her hand. Roshni was crying uncontrollably due to pain. Aman stood in between Roshni and Parveen while facing towards Parveen.