My Better Half- Together We Are Stronger.

- Rituparna Priyadarshani 

   Chapter-1: A Night In The Dark Forest   

Aman and Roshni are stuck in the Dark Jungle. After calling up Tabizi Aman makes a Ivory circle around Roshni and himself. He reminisces Tabizi telling him that if a Jinn touches Ivory then it is going to cause an excruciating pain to them which may lead to their death but then again this applies to all those Jinn's who are less powerful. Ivory cannot cause the death of Sifratis and more powerful Jinns but they would definitely need a lot of time to heal the injuries caused by the ivory and this would limit their powers. Aman is a Demi-Jinn which is why he would only get minor injuries.

Aman winces as his hands bleeds due to the injuries caused by touching the ivory. He completes the circle, sits down and hugs Roshni protectively. [ Like Roshni is facing him and he is hugging her from the front.]

Rakh Jinn looks at the ivory circle while gritting her teeth while Adaa looks at her confusingly. Rakh Jinn was not ready to accept her defeat but she knew that if she touches ivory then she will require a lot of time to heal and would miss on this golden opportunity to dig out her only obstacle, Roshni. She thinks of a plan to get rid of Roshni.

Adaa- Why are you not attacking that girl? She is interfering in between me and my Aman. We must get rid of her right away. Tum Roshni par attack kyun nahi kar rahi ho? Yeh ladki mere aur mere Aman ke beech Main aa rahi hai. Hamein isse jaldi peecha chudana hoga.

Rakh Jinn- I can't. I can't attack her. Nahi kar sakti. Main uspar hamla nahi kar sakti.

Adaa- What do you mean by you can't attack her? if you can't kill this girl then what is the use of your powers? useless!!! Kya matlab ki tum uspar hamla nahi kar sakti? Agar tum iss ladki ko nahi mar sakti toh tumhari taqaton ka kya fayda hai? Tum kisi kaam ki nahi ho!!!

Rakh Jinn- Remember your limits Adaa! You are forgetting that I can still harm you if I want to. So don't tempt me to kill you right now. I am thinking of a plan to bring Roshni out of that ivory circle. Apni haad Main raho Adaa! Tum bhul rahi ho ki agar Main chahun toh Main abhi bhi tumhe nuksaan pahuncha sakti hun. Mujhe majboor mat karo ki main tumhe maut de doon. Main Roshni ko sangemarmar ke gole se bahar nikalne ka raasta dhund rahi hun.

Aman looks on as the sun sets. He knew in the night time the Jinn's powers get an uplift. But as long as they were inside the ivory circle both he and Roshni were safe. Rakh Jinn had already found a way to bring Roshni out of the ivory circle.

Rakh Jinn and Adaa were keeping a close eye on Aman and Roshni. Aman was holding Roshni tightly in his embrace giving off a possessive and protective aura. Aman was on war with himself. He was contemplating his impression about Roshni. Adaa was burning in jealousy seeing Roshni in Aman's embrace.

Adaa- We have to kill this Roshni. We have to do something. Look at her how she is sleeping in my Aman's embrace. Do something. Hamein iss Roshni ko marna hi hoga. Kuch toh karna hoga. Dekho kaise mere Aman ki bahon mein so rahi hai. Iska kuch toh intezaam karo.

Rakh Jinn- I will make such arrangements for her that neither Aman nor Allah will be able to save this Roshni. Aisa intezaam karungi ki Aman toh kya Allah bhi iss Roshni ko nahi bacha payega.

They both smirk thinking about the fate that Roshni would meet if everything goes as per their plan.

Meanwhile, Aman was on a war with his inner self. Aman looks at Roshni's face which looks as innocent as a newborn baby. He was fighting with the facts that had been exposed to him in the past. He thought about the words of his Ammi that very morning.