My Better Half- Together We Are Stronger.

- Rituparna Priyadarshani

Chapter 4 : The Beast And His Angel.

Aman looked at Roshni. He was astonished hearing her. But he didn't want her life to be in danger. He has tried all the ways to push her away but every time he does that she comes more close to him. He didn't want to lose her but she is not ready to leave him behind to fight while she runs away from the spot. He looks at her face, he had to protect his woman.

Aman glances at Roshni's face one last time before turning into the beast. He turns his gaze towards the Rakh Sena which was marching towards them. The beast starts to growl, how dare these people come forward to harm his woman. The beast launches towards the Rakh Sena. He starts fighting with the Rakh Sena. It was like one against thousands but he was still a more powerful Jinn.

His long nails just pierced through the body of the Rakh Sipahis, turning them into ashes. His blue eyes carried anger but some where there was urgency, urgency to save Roshni from the Rakh Sena. Roshni was also helping Aman by using her telekinesis power to attack the Rakh Sipahis coming towards her.

Aman ripped off some of the Rakh Sipahi's heads and they turned into ashes. Roshni was lifting big stones to attack the Rakh Sipahis. She smashed a large amount of Rakh Sipahis with it. Aman looked around to ensure that Roshni was safe and taking the benefit of it a few Rakh Sipahis tie Aman with metal chain again. It wasn't easy to catch hold of such a muscular beast but the Rakh Sipahis were more in number which made it difficult for Aman to come out of the metal chains, Because of the pressure of pulling the metal chains it was causing cuts on Aman's body. He was severely injured.

Roshni smiled victoriously after defeating the Rakh Sipahis in front of her. Her eyes wandered in search of her Khanbaba, What she saw next made her clench her jaw. In front of her eyes her Khanbaba was tied with the metal chains. She glares at the Rakh Sipahis. She just wanted them to vanish, she wanted her Khanbaba to be free. She doesn't know how she did that but with a small movement her clips turned into blades. The blades so sharp that it cuts through the metal chains.

Roshni catches the blades as they return to her. She glares at the Rakh Sipahis and throws the blades aiming at them. Within seconds the Rakh Sena turn into ashes. Aman shrugs off the metal chains. Aman points towards shield which was preventing Baazigaar from entering the Kaala Jungle. Roshni nodes her head and throws the blades upwards breaking the shield, turning back to clips and returning to her.

Aman- Baazigaar!!!! [Baazigaar flies into the jungle and turns into the wand] Kiyamifa!! [ The blue lightning kind of thing forms a portal which leads to Junaid Manzil.]

Both Aman and Roshni entered the portal and exited in their living room. The whole family was looking at them being shocked as both of them were injured. Roshni also had cuts and bruises from the fight. Parveen rushed towards Aman who now was standing with the support of Roshni as excess blood loss had made him weak.

Parveen- Aman! How did all this happened? And where were you last night? you are bleeding so much. How-- Aman! Yeh sab kaise hua? Aur kal raat kahan tha tu? Tera itna khoon beh raha hai. Kaise--

Roshni- Khanbaba, you are severely injured please first you sit down somewhere or let me take you to our bedroom. Khanbaba, aapko bohat chot lagi hai please aap pehle kahin baith jaen ya phir main aapko hamare bedroom mein lekar chalti hoon.

Parveen looks at her feeling angry that how could she interrupt her when she was talking with Aman. Aman nodes his head and Roshni places his right hand around her shoulder and holds him by his waist to support him till their bedroom. Everyone follows them till their room. Roshni makes Aman lie on the bed and runs to get the first aid box.