My Better Half- Together We Are Stronger.

-Rituparna Priyadarshani 

Chapter10: Out Of The Kaala Jungle.

The trader of death appeared huge in front of Aman but this didn't refrain Aman from glaring at him. Aman's angry blue eyes were urging to dig holes into the black shadow of the trader of death.

Voice- Why are you shouting? Why did you wanted to see me? Kyun chikh rahe ho? Tumne mujhe kyun bulaya hai?

Aman- Is this your promise? You promised me that nothing will happen to Roshni, then what the hell is this? (He points towards Roshni who was lying lifelessly with the support of the tree.) How could you break your promise? You didn't even give me a chance to save her? Didn't you say that the destiny is going to test me? So is this how fair your bloody destiny is? Answer me dammit. Kya yahi tumhara waada hai? Tumne mujhse waada kiya tha ki Roshni ko kuch nahi hoga, phir yeh kya hai? Tum apna waada kaise tod sakte ho? Aapne mujhe usse bachane ka mauka bhi nahi diya? Tumne hi kaha tha ki naseeb mera imtehaan lega? To tumhara bloody naseeb itna hi fair hai? Jawaab do.

Voice- What nonsense are you telling? Nothing has happened to Ayaana. She is safe. Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho? Ayaana ko kuch nahi hua hai. Woh sahi salamat hai. 

Aman turns around to face towards Roshni but was shocked to see the lifeless Roshni turn into ashes and fly into the sky. Aman looked at it with wide opened mouth. He turns around to see the trader of death. He also vanished into thin air with a villainous laugh. Aman gritted his teeth and started to walk forward in search of Roshni.

Meanwhile, in the cave Roshni's wound was bleeding more. She could feel the blood flow throughout her hand. She gazed at the ground on which numerous drops of her blood were lying.

Her head starts spinning due to loss of blood. She moved behind and sat with the support of a wall of the cave. She closed her eyes trying to control her pain. Her arm was throbbing. She was only waiting for her Khanbaba to rescue her. 

Just when her pain was getting under control, the trader of death entered the cave with his villainous laugh. Roshni jerked in her place hearing his hideous and horrifying laugh. She immediately shrieked with pain as this movement caused her pain to increase.

The trader of death noticed it and smirked. He again started laughing.

Roshni- [irritated]- Allah knows best, Why are you going on laughing like a mad person? Don't you have manners? Who laughs like this while making such loud noises? Your parents haven't taught you anything. Have some decency. A pretty Ayaana is injured and is suffering from such terrible pain here and you are laughing in front of her. Disgusting person. Allah knows best, kyun aise pagalon jaise hase ja rahe ho? Aapko tameez nahi hai? Itni zor se muh phad ke kaun hasta hai? Aapke Ammi aur Abbu ne aapko kuch nahi sikhaya. Thodi toh decency rakhie. Ek pretty Ayaana yahan injured hai aur itne bure wale pain se guzaar rahi hai aur aap uske saamne hase hi ja rahe hai hase hi ja rahe hai. Wahiyat Praani. [She rolls her eyes, completely forgetting about her pain, but the next moment she closes her eyes tightly getting pain-stricken.]

Voice- Your Jinn is actually funny, but why am I telling it to you. You think about your pain. I am going. I can't handle your nonsensical talks. Tumhara woh Jinn waqai majedaar hai, par main yeh tumhe kyun bata raha hoon. Tum apne dard ke baare mein socho. Main yahan se jaa raha hoon. Main tumhari bakwaas batein sehen nahi kar sakta.

He walks out of the cave while Roshni again closes her eyes ignoring him and trying to soothe her pain.

From far away, Aman looks at a tree and notices something hanging there. He moves closer to the tree and sees Roshni hanging on the tree. His breath hitched on seeing her lifeless face. Just as he was about to touch her. Again she turns into black ashes and flies into the sky.

My Better Half- Together We Are Stronger.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें