My Better Half- Together We Are Stronger.

-Rituparna Priyadarshani

Chapter 13 : Need It In Near Future.

 Aman and Roshni were perplexed at Sameer's behaviour. If at all he was here to make trouble for them then even he won't be spared. His wife is present here and if he does anything then he would be exposed completely. Aman was still unknown to the fact that it wasn't Roshni who demanded the 51 Lakhs cheque and he didn't even question her about it again.

Roshni was suspicious about Sameer. Aman too carried a feeling of hostility towards Sameer. They both were deep in thoughts about this topic. They entered their room after seeing off Aftab and his family. Aman sat on the sofa while Roshni stood beside him, both lost in deep thoughts.

Aman held Roshni's hand absent-mindedly and made her sit on the arm of the sofa. Roshni sat there while putting her hand on his shoulder bringing him back to reality. Aman looked at her face while she had a questioning look.

Aman- Roshni, What do you think about Sameer returning? I personally feel that there is a motive hidden behind his return. What do you-- Roshni. Aapko kya lagta hai Sameer ke lautne ke baare mein? Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki uske wapas aane ke peeche koi na koi maksaad hai. Aapko kya la--

Roshni- Khanbaba, Relax. Sameer is here as Aftab's brother-in-law. I don't think that he would want to invite problems. If he would try to create trouble then he won't escape his wife. You don't worry Khanbaba. Allah knows best, Even if tries to trouble us then together we will puncture all of his plans. You don't know when pretty Ayaana and cute-eyed Jinn join forces to stop something then there is no chance that something would go wrong. Khanbaba, Relax. Sameer yahan Aftab ke Jija taur par aya hai. Mujhe nahi lagta ki janbujhkar musibat aapne sar nahi lega. Agar usne kuch kiya bhi toh woh apni biwi se nahi bach payega. Aap fikar maat kijiye, Khanbaba. Allah knows best, Agar usne kuch karne ki koshish bhi ki toh hum dono saath mein milkar usko aur uske saare plans ko puncture kardenge. Aapko pata nahi hai, Jab pretty Ayaana aur cute aankho wale jinn saath milkar kisi cheez ko rokte hein na toh majaal hai ki koi problem ho.

Aman looked at her and smiled slightly. Aman looked at his hand which was still intertwined with Roshni's hand. Roshni also followed his gaze and looked at their hands.

Aman- Roshni. [Caresses her hand while Roshni looks down feeling shy.] I wanted to tell something to you. [touches the ends of her hair and she blushes.] I-I wanted to say [Roshni looks at him eagerly.] Can you get up from the sofa and go sleep. It's already very late. We have to wake u early and help with Saima's Nikkah preparations. [Gives a teasing smile.] Roshni. [Caresses her hand while Roshni looks down feeling shy.] Mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai. [touches the ends of her hair and she blushes.] Main-Main yeh keh raha tha ki [Roshni looks at him eagerly.] Kya aap yahan se uthengi aur bistaar par sone jaengi. Pehle hi bohat raat ho chuki hai . Humein phir kal subah jaldi uthna hai aur Saima ke nikaah ki taiyaariyaan bhi karni hai. [Gives a teasing smile.]

Roshni opens her mouth wide hearing him. She looks at him for a few seconds and got up from the arm of the sofa instantly and walked towards the bed. She laid on the bed with her back facing Aman.

Aman was controlling his laughter and then his gaze fell on Roshni back. He felt to keep adoring it for the whole night. He took small steps and reached till the other side of the bed to get a closer look at her back. He sat at the edge of the bed and kept admiring her back which was shining due to the moonlight falling from the window.

Roshni who felt a continuous gaze on her back turned around with closed eyes and laid there with her front facing towards Aman. Aman frowned on loosing the view of her back but a small smile appeared on his face when his gaze landed on her closed eyes and her lips. He was admiring her beauty when Roshni slowly opened her eyes.