60

Andrew's POV

Christina, Anthony and I were headed to my parent's house for a family dinner. It was long overdue but with everybody being so busy we never got around to it. Seeing Ralphy's car as I pulled up, I parked in the driveway. I got out going to open Christina's door, she was already attempting to get out as I held it open for her. She smiled before opening the back door getting Anthony out of his car seat. she handed me the diaper bag and I slung it over my shoulder waiting for them before heading inside.

As soon as I walked in the smell of fried chicken filled my nostrils. "Chicken" Anthony  babbled clapping his hands.

"Did I just hear my grandbaby?" Ma said coming out of the kitchen. She walked straight over to Anthony taking him out of Christina's arms as she showered him with kisses.

"Hey ma" I said kissing her on the side of the head as I headed into the kitchen. Pops was in the kitchen getting down as he danced and sung around the kitchen.

I heard running, turning around I seen Isaiah coming towards me. "Hey squirt"

"Hey Bubba" he said as we wrapped his arms around me.

"Every time I see you it looks like you've grown a foot taller."

"Yeah the doctor said I'm going to be almost as tall as Ralphy. Which means I'm going to taller than you." He said sticking his tongue out

"Yeah whatever" I said brushing his hair before he ran off.

"Hey pops"

"Oh there is my no good son" He said coming up to me giving me a hug

"What did I do?"

"You know how your mother can get. Just answer ya damn phone when she calls."

"My bad I have been busy getting use to everything. It's been a minute since I been back in LA and now I'm playing for the lakers. I am just in the clouds right now" I smiled

"I really am proud of you but make sure you dont forget where you came from." He said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I hear you"

"Can you go wash up dinner is almost ready" Ma said coming into the kitchen. Walking to the the back bathroom I seen everybody in the living room.

"Bubby" Olivia squealed getting up running towards me which encouraged Anthony to copy her. He tended to get jealous of Olivia.

"Hi princess" I said bending down to pick up her up. Anthony pulled on my leg, begging to be pick up too. I bent down swooping him in my arm. "I can't hold my sister for 5 seconds with out you bugging me man."

"My daddy" he said clinging to me, I shook my head.

"What's up" I nodded to Ralphy and Kam since my hands were full.

"Hey"

"What's up man, looking like super dad over there"

"This is about to be you soon"

"I know man, I'm excited"

Washing up, we all sat around the dinner table. Ma made me say grace as we all bowed our heads and closed our eyes.

"I want to thank God for bringing us together. May you continue to bless us with health, love and prosperity. And Bless this food we are about to consume, in Jesus name we pray, Amen"

"Amen"

"Awwman" Anthony stated excitedly

~

"Alright time for bed"