31

"Ima find my wife out here" Marcus said as we met in the lobby.

"How can you find something that doesn't exist?" B Mack responded

"We supposed to be boys. Uplifting each other and supporting each other. That's crazy. You praying on my downfall." He shook his head mumbling to hisself

This nigga was always being dramatic.

"The honeys down here hit different" tone said looking at all the people walking in and out of the lobby. Not gonna lie shawties out here had fat asses and small waists.

"This is why we need to hit up some spots why we out here"

"Coach ain't finna let us out"

"Let? How is he going to find out?" Ralphy smirked

After dinner we checked back into our rooms. The coaches usually made one more round around 10:30.  We planned to meet up at mine and Ralphy's room at 11.

"Do we even know where we are going?" Tone asked

"I got one of the girls numbers on the plane, she texting me rn" B Mack said typing on his phone.

We headed to a track party that was a little over ten minutes away. When we got there it was jumping. Hella people in the front of the house and you could hear the music blasting from the backyard. We walked in and eyes were on us. There was hella females and they were all different kinds of flavors.

I just planned to come out and have a little fun. I found the drinks and poured myself a cup of Hennessy. I chugged it before pouring another glass. I was in the kitchen when somebody started yelling. The girl grab my hand and pulled me to a chair.

"Alright we gonna play my fucking cinnamon apple"

I assumed it was some kind of drinking game.

She grabbed a girl this time leading her to me it was the girl with the fat ass. People started circling around as she straddled my lap. I was about to push her off when I heard people cheering. Before I could fully register what was going on that girl came back over to me. "Open your mouth please? Don't swallow just yet." She had some kind of dark liquor. I opened my mouth and she poured the liquor in my mouth while some one did the same to the girl then they topped it off with whip cream. "Go"

As soon as I finished swallowing I felt a pair of lips on mine. I opened my eyes and instantly pulled her away from my face before standing up. I wiped my mouth before looking for a bathroom. This girl just didn't know when to quit.

When I came back down Marcus was playing the game. At least he was enjoying himself. He broke apart from kissing the girl with whip cream all over his face.

"Let's play beer pong" Ralphy said coming up to me

We walked into a garage seeing beer pong. The garage was smokey form all the weed people were smoking. It was manly guys in here playing but as soon as we got out there more women followed.

"Aye we got next" Ralphy stated

"Don't y'all play for USC?" Some one asked

"Yea we do" I responded

"What the fuck y'all doing here" he said getting out of his seat

"You might want to sit back down" I said not fazed by his sudden movements. I should of known we couldn't go anywhere with out some bullshit.

"Yea and who is going to make me"

"I mean nobody can actually make you do anything" I shrugged

"I bet I can make you shut up"