30

"Yea, ma I felt violated as hell"

"That's not right. When I'm through with them all they're  gonna have left is a hall way and a two seater airplane. They messed with the wrong one. Nobody messes with my baby. Period" She went off

Who taught her period.smfh "period Pooh" I attempted to say like the girls be saying it. you know I had to gas her. She started laughing on the phone.

"I miss you baby. I'm so sad I can't make it to this game. But I'm proud of you and I love you. Your sister coming soon. Are you excited?" 

"Love you to ma. And yeah I can't wait to teach her how to hoop"

"Not my baby girl. Y'all not gonna turn her into a lil hooper. You already got your brother running around here dribbling a ball in my house"

I laughed cause I fasho taught him that. "My bad"

"Alright baby I love you and I'll see you soon."

"Bye ma. I love you and tell pop and squirt I said waaaazzzzaaam"

"Ok"

I told y'all I was calling my mama. She get shit done. We were headed to the hotel. As we sat in the bus we talked basketball and did some sightseeing. Baton Rouge was nice but we was excited for the crawfish.

Coach had dinner planned for us tonight then we would play tomorrow at 2 before heading back.

"Alright ladies, head to your assigned room. Meet back down here at 6:30."

Coach randomly assigned rooms because he wanted us to build bonds with everyone on the team. He held strong beliefs about family. He says "family isn't always blood but they people we choose."

"This hotel nice ass fuck" B Mack said looking around

"We got three hours before we gotta meet back up. What we on?" Marcus added

"I'ma take a nap. I'll see y'all niggas later"

I walked to the elevator pushing the button to go up. I stepped on the elevator before clicking the call button.

It didn't take long before she answered and her beautiful face popped up.

She smiled instantly. "Hey baby girl"

"Hey boo" she blushed

"What are you wearing?" I asked opening the door to my room.

I seen Mike sitting on his bed as I walked in. I nodded at him before pulling out my AirPods putting them in.

She giggled "Nothing I just got out the shower"

Recently it feels like gods been tempting me. I know Christina is a virgin so I want to make sure her first time is special. This girl had me wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know it... or maybe she did.

"Let me see" I smirked. She blushed and giggle some more but I was serious. I ain't had pussy in like a month. I was hoping she would give me a show before my game.

She moved around the room before setting her camera down. She was in her towel fixing her hair.

"Damn bro that's you?" Mike said peering over my shoulder. I hung up on her standing to be face to face with Mike.

"What's your problem?" I asked

"Other than the fact that you just got here and suddenly you think you better than everybody but you came from a fucking juco."

"Ok?... What the fuck is that suppose to mean? Don't be mad at me check the stats bitch ass white boy"

"You haven't earned your right to be on the floor with real basketball players."

I laughed "Ok bitch boy" I said leaving out the room grabbing my shit.

I knocked on Ralphy's door storming in. "Bro I'm about to punch Mike in the fucking head"

"You know that nigga bitch made. He been big mad since we got here bro."

"Well I don't talk I fight."

"And that's your problem"

"Whatever. Where yo room mate at?"

"I ain't got one" he said smugly

"Yea you do bitch" I threw my shit on the opposite bed.

"Bro ain't nobody want yo hunch back of Norte dame ass in here. You smell like cheap shit and beans"

I tried to contain my laugh knowing I just farted and he could probably smell it. I sat down in a chair pulling out my phone. I had 3 missed FaceTime calls and 9 messages for Christina. She was pissed. I liked that she was getting crazy on me.

My lil private dancer 🥴❤️
Why'd you hang up?🥺
You better call me back😤😤
Oh okay. Bet😔
Delete my number🤬
So you really not gonna call me back?😭
Tell that bitch I said hi 👋🏽
Fuck you, you goofy ass boy
Stupid ass, no good, little dick ass boy
Baby I'm sorry call me back🤪

I laughed looking over the text messages. She had me fucked up with that little dick comment but she was gonna get handled when I got back.

I called her only for it to go straight to voicemail. I called two more times realizing she blocked me. "Aye bruh, can I see your phone? This girl trippin"

He rolled his eyes. "Yea I know cause I'm hearing shit to. Handle it so I can go back to having phone sex with my girl." He said handing me his phone.

I called her on his phone and she answered on the first ring. She immediately smiled before it turned into a mug seeing my face. "Oh it's you" she said rolling her eyes

She so hard headed. "Yeah it's me and you knew that. That's why you answered." I smirked. She tried to hide her smile but I saw the corner of her lips turn up a little bit.

"What do you want?" She asked trying to sound annoyed

"Loose the fucking attitude." She hung up. I took a deep breathe before calling again.

"Baby I'm sorry I hung up on you and I'm sorry for cussing at you."

"Are you done being mean?" She asked

"Yea baby, I miss you"

"I miss you too. I wish you were here so I could show you how much."

I smirked. "You can still show me how much" I said biting my lip

"Aw hell no" Ralphy said grabbing his phone. "Go unblock your man and get y'all nasties asses off my phone." He said before hanging up

I kissed my teeth. "Are y'all fucking?" Ralphy nudged me

"Nah man. She not ready for all that."

"Y'all haven't had sex and she acting like that. You better give it to her before she finds someone else. She definitely horny. Shit I would be to if I ain't fuck in 21 years."

"Don't ever say no stupid shit like that again but you think she wants to have sex?" I really didn't think she would want something she ain't never had before. I wanted to wait til I made her my girl for real. I guess I'm just have to figure something out when I get back

~

Comment. vote. read. Enjoy 🖤