26

I jumped in the shower rinsing up. I washed my hair before I got out and dried my self. I put my towel around my waist as I got ready. I threw on a white polo with some light jeans.

 Sprayed some cologne looking at myself in the mirror one more time before I headed out

Sprayed some cologne looking at myself in the mirror one more time before I headed out. I drove for about 30 minutes parking in the parking lot. I got out and went straight to the front.

"Hello, are you here as a visitor?" The lady in the front asked

I nodded before giving her my name. She handed me back a visitors name tag. I put it on going through two thick wooden doors that led me to a hall way. Straight ahead pass another set of doors, I could see everything set up.

I walked in looking for a seat I found one in the front on the right hand side. I didn't have to wait long, before Christina walked out she looked nervous. "You got this Chris" I cheered and a look of shock covered her face before it was quickly replaced by a smile. I smiled back at her.

She moved to the middle of the stage with confidence then posed waiting for her music to begin. The music started and she began to dance. I was in my awe of her as I watched her move gracefully across the stage. I was in such a daze I hadn't even realized she finished. When I did I stood to my feet clapping my hands at her. She looked at me giggling before she told me to shhh. I did seating down waiting for her to come out.

Even though I was mad about the whole fucking Nicotine thing. I still wanted to be there for her. I couldn't really be mad at her cause it's not like she's my girl but for some reason the thought of them makes me want to find him and gut him like a fish.

"I can't believe you made it" she said behind me I turned around and she came over giving me a hug. I held her and we just stayed wrapped in each other arms before I reluctantly pulled away.

"You did hella good. You're gonna have to show me that one move" I began to imitate her moves

"Shut up" she giggled pushing me

"How'd you get here?"

"Kam dropped me off before she went to her rehearsal"

"Cool" I said as I extended my hand to her. She looked skeptical at first then she grabbed it as I led her to my car.

I haven't been this close to Christina in like a week. Being this close to her I just had an urge to touch her. While I was driving to get us some food, I held her hand the whole way to one of our little spots.

We sat across from each other as I looked at the menu. I attempted to figure out what I wanted but it was hard because Christina was staring at me.

"I know I look good huh? You want a picture" I bit my lip looking at her

Christina's POV

A blush slowly ran across my face as I looked at him biting his lip

One minute we weren't talking and then the next he was acting all sweet. I couldn't keep up with his antics. I sat across the table trying to figure out what was going on with him.

I rolled my eyes at him looking at the menu. "So all of a sudden you mad or something? But you wasn't acting like that when you was holding my hand." I looked up at him over the menu and he was looking back smirking

"Ok I let you hold my hand because I appreciate you being here for me" I smiled before I switched to a more serious expression "but it doesn't change the fact that you have been avoiding me for a week now"
His expression changed. His jaw clenched and unclenched as he looked at me. My demeanor soften looking at him "can you tell me what's bothering you?" I reached out touching his hand. I could feel him relax under my touch.

He looked at our hands that were touching before he looked at me. "It's nothing" he smiled but it never reached his eyes. I decided to drop it for now but he was going to tell me what's going on. I was going to make sure of it.

"I don't want to go home just yet" he nodded his head keeping his eyes on the road. I saw him driving us toward the beach and I smiled. He parked the car. It was dark outside but we could hear the ocean softly in the background. The car was filed with silence us just staring at the ocean and letting the waves crash to shore play like music through the car.

I was the first one to break the silence. "Look at me" I said reaching at his chin and turning it my way.
"What's going on with you? Is this about.. Aysia?" I asked. He shook his head and I released my breath. I waited for him to say anything else but he didn't. I huffed crossing my arms looking out the window. I heard him laugh and I glanced over to see him looking at me. "What?"

"Nothing" he shrugged "you just look so cute when you try and have an attitude"

Any other time I would of blushed but I was becoming angry. He thought this was a joke and he wasn't taken me seriously. I scowled at him. "You think this is funny. Take me home!"I could feel my eyes starting to get watery. I refused to let him see me cry. I don't even know why I'm crying. "Now" I demanded as I kept my gaze out the passenger window.