46

I redid chapter 46 because I wasn't feeling it. But I did hear y'all, so time to get this show on the road.

~

2 months later

A month ago, my manger called and told me I was being traded to the Lakers

A month ago, my manger called and told me I was being traded to the Lakers. I was excited because this is what I wanted. Things were starting to look up.

After everything that went down in LA last time, I thought it would be best if I move out here alone. Jasmine was furious and she started throwing things and calling me out my name but I didn't care. She was a spoiled brat and I didn't have time for that. Plus I already had plans to see what's up with Christina.

Ralphy and I sat in a high end barbershop getting a cut. I was tired of the long hair I was rocking so I chopped it off and went blonde. I don't know why but ever since I was 18 I like dying my hair weird ass colors.

"My woman won't stop telling me what to do" some sucker in one of the other chairs said

"My girl always thinks she right" Ralphy added

"Those are the small prices we pay for love" an older barber said

"But is it worth it?" I asked

"Hell yeah it's worth it, come home to hot meals, pussy all the time, and children. But you gotta treat that woman right. Don't look at me like I'm crazy y'all know what I'm talking about" the older guy said waving the his clippers around

"Fuck love, I'm just trying to get my dick wet" The sucka said

I don't know who this guy was but he was mad weird. His clothes were way too flashy and looked like something off a cereal box.

"Boy, your more like a desert, lucky if you get rain once or twice a year" the barber that was cutting my hair said. We all busted out laughing and dude was right about it.

"It won't fit"

"Stop moving"

"It's too tight, I don't think this is going to work"

I grunted as I helped push it through, my brand new couch had arrived earlier today, I was in the middle of getting stuff for my house. I had a bed already but that was it. I didn't like random people coming all through my house so I asked Ralphy and Trey to help me.

Finally we got the couch through setting it up in the living room. Earlier we moved my TV in here so as of now I had a tv, a couch, and a bed.

"I don't know why Trey's bitch ass came his ass didn't do shit" Ralphy stated loudly getting a beer

"Someone had to manage y'all. If it was for me we wouldn't have gotten the couch in" he scoffed like we had just offended him

"Yea, whatever" Ralphy said handing me a beer

"This house go crazy" Trey shouted as he walked around. "I'd have a different bitch in here everyday shit maybe even two or three" he said looking at my infinity pool

"Nigga you do that now"

"Yea, yea I know but I could really envision me living my best life. But I got a lil thing waiting for me at the house so I'll tap in with y'all later." He said leaving out

"Thanks for helping me man, appreciate it."

"Yup" he said before he left.

"I'm about to order us some food." I said getting up. I order some Mexican food before I returned to my spot on the couch.

"Hey man, will you be my best man?" Ralphy asked suddenly

"Hell yeah nigga, I don't even know why you asked" we cheered our beers before going back to watching sports center.

~

I had this plan on how I was going to ask Christina out. We had kept in touch for the last two months and it felt like old times. I didn't want to get my hopes up because we are different people than we were in college but it felt right.

I knocked on her door. I stood outside with a box of pizza from the place we first went out too. Christina loved greasy food and didn't care what no one had to say about it.

"Hey" she opened her door

"Hey" I stated as she invited me in. I gave her a quick hug before setting the pizza down.

"Mhm, my favorite and you got it from that place-" she froze reading the pepperoni & pineapple that read, Go out with me tomorrow at 8" she smiled before turning to me. "You're so cheesy" she was blushing. I lived for moments like these with her.

"So is that a yes?" I asked grabbing a slice of the pizza.

"Yes" she giggled "Thanks for the pizza Andy"

I smiled at the sound of that. "What?" She asked

"Nothing" I replied as I finished my pizza. It felt like Deja Vu, lately everything with her felt like that. I didn't mind though.

We sat in the living room just enjoying each others company. It was like no time had passed us. Being with Christina felt like bubble that only included us. I could already feel myself falling.

I left a few hours later. It was pushing on 12 am. I heard a knock on my door which was surprising being that I live in a gated community. I threw some boxers on before I went to open the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"Are you going to let me in?"

"Uh yeah, come in"

"I'm sorry I know it's late, I just missed you"

I could tell she had been drinking but I really wanted to know why was she in LA. "So you came to LA?"I questioned

"I missed you and lil Dru. You always know how to make me feel better" she said trying to wrap her arms around me.

"This is very unprofessional" wrong choice of words

"Unprofessional?" She scoffed. "You have some nerve calling me unprofessional when you started all of this. I wouldn't even be here acting like this if it wasn't cause of you. That's what you like to do huh lead girls on. You're such a coward."

"Ok you're right it is my fault. Why don't I take you to the bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

"Oh what now I'm not good enough to sleep with"

I had never seen her act like this. I cared about her and I didn't want to upset her especially in this state.

"I don't want to take advantage of you."

"What if that's exactly what I want you to do" she slurred.

~