SIXTY NINE 🤭

"Morning Precious. What are you watching?" Louis asked as he opened Harry's bedroom curtains. He saw Harry laying in bed with his headphones on watching something on his phone,  giggling.

"Um..just cartoons." He said, squirming a bit, trying not to blush.

"You coming down for breakfast then?"

"Er...in a minute. I just wanna finish this one." He relied, nervously.

"Ok. I'll be back in a minute." He left the room.

Harry sighed in relief at nearly getting caught.

He turned his phone off and tried to regulate his breathing. He sat and waited for his Dad to return.

"Finished?"

Harry blushed. "Yeah. I'm hungry."

"Good. Let's get you up." He helped Harry up and took him to the bathroom to use the toilet. When done, they went downstairs.

They sat at the table while eating their cereal.

"What shall we do today?" Louis asked.

"Can we just watch tv today? I'm tired." Harry replied.

"You feeling ok love?" Louis asked, a bit concerned.

"Yes. Just tired."

*****

They were sat on the sofa, Louis was watching old episodes of Holby City, while Harry was glued to his phone.

Every now and then Louis would glance at Harry, who was pulling faces, tilting his head and blushing.

"What are you watching Harry? You've been on your phone all day." Louis asked.

Harry looked at Louis and started biting his nails. "Just....cartoons Daddy." He whispered. Louis wasn't convinced, but said nothing.

Half an hour later, Harry finally put his phone down, mainly because it was hot in his hand, which was aching from holding it too long.

"Daddy...?"

"Yes love?"

"Um...does your willy ever stick up in the air?"

Louis spluttered on the mouthful of tea he just sipped on. "What?"

"Um...does your.."

"I heard you the first time." Louis was blushing now.  Wondering why Harry had suddenly asked that question.

"Why do you ask that Harry?"

"Err...I just wondered. Like...does it hurt?"

"No. It doesn't hurt. The opposite in fact."

"What do you mean?"

Here we go, Louis thought.

He turned the tv off and sat facing Harry,  who had a confused look on his face.

"What's got you asking this all of a sudden? I mean..I don't mind you asking, I just wondered." Louis said, smiling.

"No reason."

Louis paused, then he started to tell him.

"Well...when a man gets...certain feelings, his...penis...gets erect..."

"What does erect mean?"

"Um..it gets hard and stands up."

"Oh. But it don't hurt?"

"No love."

"How do you get it to go up?"

Louis' face was going redder, he could feel it.