TWENTY TWO

Omg I haven't  updated this for over a week, I'm so sorry.

I just realised, i had Mabel as one of Harry's  cousins  earlier in the story, so...if the cousins appear again, Mabel will be replaced by someone else.  Oops

It was summer term.

Harry was loving school. He had a few friends in his class and was still best friends with Mabel.

"Harry...can I have this stone please?" Mabel asked as the two of them sat in the corner of the playground, their favourite spot, at morning break.

"But...that's my bestest one." Harry pouted.

He had a little collection of stones that they picked up every day. He was very protective of his possessions.

"Please...I promise I'll  look after it." Mabel begged, smiling at him.

Harry sighed, looking at the stone in question.  "Umm...ok. just kep it safe." He replied as he handed over the small grey stone.

"Yay! Thank you Harry. You're the bestest friend ever. I'm gonna show Miss Cabello!" She yelled, standing up and running over to their teacher.

Harry sat alone for a couple of minutes, arranging his stones in order of prettiness.

"Hey you!" Someone called, making Harry look up. "Whatcha doing?"

Harry put his head down and carried on.

"Don't ignore me, stupid!" The boy said, stepping closer.

"N-Nothing." Harry whispered, cowering.

"I don't like you!" The boy said, moving next to Harry, who didn't  like him invading his personal space.

Harry tensed up and tried not to cry, as the boy suddenly kicked out, scattering his stones everywhere.

"NO!" Harry yelled, scrambling to collect the stones, but the boy kept running around kicking them.

"STOP IT!" He screamed. Crawling on the ground, his hands grazing. Harry felt no pain, he was just desperate to get his stones back.

The boy stopped kicking, as soon as he saw Mabel and  Miss Cabello heading their way. He ran off, before they noticed what was going on.

"Harry, what's wrong?" Mabel asked. "Where are your stones?"

Harry was crying now.

"He...He...k-kicked them!" He cried, his hands bloodied.

Miss Cabello crouched down, taking his hands. "Who did Harry?"

Harry sniffed. "I...I don't know. He nasty."

Mabel wrapped an arm around her friend. "don't cry Harry."

The bell for the end of break sounded. They waited for everyone else to go inside.

"Let's get inside, get your hands cleaned up." The teacher said.

"My stones!" He cried, tears now falling fast.

"We can get more tomorrow Harry!"

He sniffed. He was too tired to argue. He really wanted his stones though.

They went back into school. Mabel went to class, while Miss Cabello took Harry to the medical room.

He was cleaned up and taken back to class.

"Are you ok?" Mabel asked.

Harry nodded, but put his head on the table.

Lunchtime came around. Harry had lunch at school and was in the dinner queue behind Mabel. They got their food and made their way to their designated table.

On the way there, a boy stuck his foot out, tripping Harry up. He fell to the floor, his dinner tray flying through the air, landing on Mabel and another child in Harry's class.

All three ended up crying. The boy who tripped Harry ran away before he was caught.

Three teachers came over.

"What happened?" One asked. As he helped Harry up off of the floor.

"A boy tripped him up." Another child replied. "Dont know who he was."

The teacher took Harry out of the room, as he was panicking, with everyone watching him.

Two other teachers got Mabel and the other child cleaned up.

"Harry...do you know who did this?" Mr Capaldi asked. He had been called to see to Harry.

Harry shook his head, crying. He had a bit of his dinner on his clothes, and all of his juice.

"Ar you hurt?"

Harry nodded.

"Can you tell me where?"

Harry nodded again and pointed to his knees and his hands.

The grazes from earlier had opened up and bleeding slightly.  Harry pulled his trouser legs up past his knees. They were already bruising.

"Oh no. Poor Harry." Mr Capaldi said gently. "Your Daddy will be here soon. You can go home a bit early."

Harry frowned.

"You don't want to go?"

"I...I'm hungry.  No dinner?" He said, sadly, rubbing his tummy.

Mr Capaldi looked at Harry. "Aww...I can get someone to get you something, you can eat in here?"

Harry smiled.  "Please Mr  Carbaldy."

He was so damn cute!

The teacher called for someone to collect a dinner for Harry.

Five minutes later,  he was sat eating a chicken wrap and fries.

A knock on the door scared Harry, as he jumped and coughed on a frie.

"Come in."

The door opened and Harry was so relieved to see his Daddy there. He ran into his arms and hugged him.

"Hello Precious.  You having dinner?" Harry smiled and nodded, heading back to finish his meal.

"So...what happened?" Louis asked Mr Capaldi.

"Someone tripped him up in the dinner hall." Louis had already been told about the stone saga earlier.

"Was it the same kid as this morning?" He asked.

"We don't know. Sorry. We'll keep an eye on him at breaks, make sure he's ok." Louis thanked Mr Capaldi.

Harry finished his food. "Let's go home yeah?" Harry nodded and stood up.

"Thank you Mr  Carbaldy." Harry said, hugging his teacher.

"You're  welcome  Harry. See you tomorrow. "

Harry waved as they left the room.

Sorry if this was rubbish. I'm very tired.
Went to the NTAs in London last night. Didn't get much sleep.

Harry filming new videos....yes please and thank you very much.

All the love 💖💖💖