Mine

Teri is tired and sore when they get back to the hotel, she feels like she has walked for miles. She's feeling very overwhelmed by everything that has happened in the last 24 hours. She may have drunk too much at dinner. When they get back to the room Anthony hands her a bunch of the bags he's smiling and she is confused "These are all for you" She quickly realizes he bought her things when she wasn't paying attention. She stands there for a minute staring at the bags. She knows there is way more stuff then she picked out, she doesn't even look in the bags just lays them in a pile on the table. Why would he buy her all this stuff, she didn't want his money, didn't expect him to buy her anything. She didn't deserve this type of treatment. What was he going to want? "Why did you spend this much money? I'm not worth this. I...You..." Her voice cracks and the room is too quiet. She looks over at Anthony biting her lip afraid to say anything more. He gives her a strange look, walking towards her and reaching out. Teri's mind goes blank as she takes off and hides herself in the bathroom.

A large part of her knows she is being stupid; Anthony has been nothing but perfect. Protected her when she was in trouble, calmed her when she almost had a panic attack. She knows she is just feeling overwhelmed by everything, but her brain isn't listening to that smarter side. Teri turns on the tap, running cold water over her wrists to calm down. Everything is blurry; her eyes are filled with tears. A million voices are screaming in her head. Hopeless, weak, useless, ugly, never good enough; no one wants you, you're a tease. Why couldn't she just appreciate what Anthony wanted to do for her? Over the sound of the water running she hears a knock and then Anthony's voice is soft and the worry makes her cry more. "Teri? Sweetheart?" She splashes water on her face grabbing a towel. As she pulls the towel down off her face, she hears Anthony try the door and she realizes she didn't even lock it. She can't talk yet, standing there chewing her bottom lip she just stares in the mirror watching him walk in. Anthony enters and walks towards her slowly, the way one would approach a scared animal. She doesn't turn but meets his eyes in the mirror for a second before she looks down. "You ok?"

Teri is chewing her lip, trying to figure out what to say, how to explain herself. How do you tell someone you're not sure how to accept gifts that don't have consequences, that no one has ever cared enough to gift her anything let alone spend the kind of money he obviously had on her? Anthony slides his arms around her body, one settling on her lower stomach, thumb gently rubbing along her hip line the other resting over her heart. He pulls her against his chest and she leans into his touch. Feeling warm and safe in his embrace. He rests his head on her shoulder watching her in the mirror. Their eyes meet and she can't help but think he looks hurt but also very worried. She feels horrible for reacting like this, tilting her head back so she can rest her cheek against his. He didn't ask if he could touch her this time, and she is so glad because she thinks she may have really cried if he had. "Are you ok Teri? I'm sorry if I..." She interrupts him. "I'm ok. Just not used to being treated like this, I guess?" She closes her eyes and turns her head brushing her lips against Anthony's temple and voice cracks and can barely be heard "I'm sorry I'm a mess. I'm a little broken. You shouldn't waste your time or money on me. I should just go home." He runs his hand up her chest and resting his hand back where he had placed it this morning. Teri breathes out a heavy trembling cross between a sigh and a low moan. Anthony turns and kisses her shoulder, then drags his tongue up her neck, his lips brush over the spot under her ear. He kisses her pulse point gently making her shiver. She draws in a shaky breath and tenses as Anthony speaks.

Anthony presses his lips to her throat as he speaks. "You are worth it. You're not a waste. You deserve to be treated well. I can decide for myself, and I have decided your worth it. Do you understand? Teri, I don't know who broke you or who hurt you, but if you'll give me the chance, I'd like to prove myself to you?" She soaks up his words and feels a shiver run through her body as he holds her tightly. He slips the button on her pants undone, the hand at her throat dropping and pulling up the hem of her shirt up. She lets him pull the top up and off her body. He drops the shirt on the counter, runs his hands down her sides, soothing and whisper in her ear "Look at you, your beautiful, girl. Absolutely gorgeous. You fit perfect against me" She hums low, pressing back against him. His lips brush over her pulse against and down her neck, he brushes her hair to the side and licks and bites the spot he had left on the back of her neck in the shower that morning. The sound that slips from her lips is low and dirty and surprises her. He runs his hands up from her hips' crossing them around her body, he brushes his thumbs over her nipples. Her nipples are rock hard and tight and he rolls and tugs at them making her moan and grind her hips back against him. She can feel Anthony's hardness pressed to her. His hands drop to her hips and he tugs her pants down till they slip off and drop to puddle at her feet.

Teri can't help but blush, she stands there completely naked while he is still dressed. She can't look at herself like this. Her chin drops, eyes down and she shivers. She feels him squeeze her hips. "You are worth it. You're beautiful. You deserve to be treated well. Do you understand? Teri, look at yourself?" When she doesn't move her, one hand slips off her hip and slides up the center of her body, between her breast, He slips his hand up her neck, using slight pressure his fingers on her jaw he moves her head. He growls against the back of her neck "Looks at yourself" A lightening bolt of a shiver runs down her spine and through her body as her eyes met his in the mirror. The look he gives her is dark and serious. "You are beautiful" He licks slowly up her neck to nibble on her ear lop. He whispers quiet words of affection against her ear while the hand holding her jaw slips down around her neck. The hand on her hip slips down between her legs, she is wet and his fingers slip easily between her wet fold. He presses his palm to the front of her mons pulling her body against him. Both of his hands lighten against her and he growls low "Want you to be mine my opinion is all that matters. Do you understand?" She quivers drawing in a shaky breath at the sensation of feeling so completely under his control. Something in her finally let's go and she feels everything in her mind click into place. She swallows her eyes meeting his in the mirror. "Yes, yes Sir." She whimpers and tries to grind against his hand. "Please."

Anthony's fingers slip deeper between her legs, brushing and stroking over her clit. She wraps both hands around the arm across her chest as her knees almost give out. She widens her stance giving him more access to her. Teri moans as he presses directly on her clit, stroking on short, sure movements. He sets a fast rhythm that has her body on fire. Her breath coming in shallow bursts as her insides turn into liquid, a burning radiating outward. Through half-open eyes, she watches him watching her. He is watching her face as he flicks her pleasure bud. A moan wells up in her throat as she can feel her climax approaching. She squeezes his arm, holding on using his strength to support her. She begins to shudder, her thighs shaking. Then suddenly his hand is gone, she can feel his wet fingers against her skin just along her pubic bone. She whimpers and whines in surprise. She glances up and when their eyes meet, he smirks. The pleasure and build up of her climax begins to subside, leaving a hollow need in its place. Fortunately, she doesn't have to wait long. He slips his hand back between her thighs, fingers brushing over her clit and her entire body jolts back against him. One of his fingers slips into her hungry wet sex and he growls low against her skin. She whimpers and her hips thrust her body to his touch. Stroking her he slips a second finger in. She can hear how wet she is as his fingers work there way in and out of her. She is already back where she was, trembling the build up returning. He grinds his palm hard against her bud, curing his fingers forward. He expertly finds her g-spot, sending fireworks through her body, massaging it furiously with just the right amount of pressure. She's whining and begging as she moves against his fingers "Please. Please, please." She can't think all she knows is Anthony, all she is his. She yells out his name as her orgasm hits "ANTHONY!"

He keeps moving his fingers and grindings against her clit. She forgets to breath as she comes apart in his hands, clenching around his fingers, body spasming against him. She can feel that build up coming on again, she is whimpering and whining but he is not stopping, he tightens the hand around her neck, holding her tight against him. "Mine" he bites down on her shoulder. Her breath is shallow, everything going a little fuzzy. He bites her again "Mine" and she whines "Yours". It feels like fireworks are exploding all over her body as another orgasm hits her hard, she can feel every muscle inside her clenching and throbbing. Wetness runs down her legs as he slips his fingers out of her, gently trailing finger tips over her clit making her tremble and whine from over stimulation. She slowly opens her eyes, watching as he brings his fingers up to his lips, tasting her on them, its so dirty but so hot at the same time. He loosens the hand on her throat, placing both hands on her hips to grind his hard bulge against her, letting her feel what she does to him. "That was just the beginning," he whispered. "I'm going to make you feel so good."