Good Girl

Teri settles into his lap, pressing herself against the obvious bulge in Anthony's pants. Her eyes slip shut as his hands roam over her body. He slips the hoodie off her shoulders and she hears it hit the floor. She air cools her heated skin. Anthony licks and kisses along her neck and across where her shirt has slipped off one shoulder. His fingers slide over her skin, everywhere he touches is tingling. She has to remind herself to breath as she feels fingers running along her collar bones and down between her breasts. As He slips hand across her breast, her nibbles harden under his touch. She hears him make a sound of approval and she whimpers.

Her mind is just slightly foggy, her body is desperate for his touch, every touch, kiss or lick just makes the her want to be touched more. She is purring, whimpering and moaning against him. As he licks and sucks her neck and shoulders, he keeps returning to that spot under her ear that makes her grind down against him every time. She lets Anthony slip her shirt off to allow him more access to her skin. He slides his hands over her skin, grabbing her hips he bucks up against her, kissing down her chest his beard is rough against her skin but his kisses are so soft. She's trembling and breathing hard. She makes a sudden choice, drawing her hand over his chest, passing over a nipple she watches his reaction spurs her own. She slips her hand between them and she palms at the bulge of his cock through his jeans. He groans and bites down on her shoulder thrusting up into her touch, it sends a zing of lust straight to her pussy. She is unable to control the sounds she makes and she wants him to bite her again.

Teri feels Anthony shift under her and suddenly his hands are under her thighs and he is standing. She wraps her hands around his shoulders leaning in to cuck and nibble his neck and below his ear. He lays her flat down on the bed and she watches him as he removes his shirt, she blushes up at him and he smiles as he settles between her legs. His hands slide up her body from her waist to fingers slipping along her skin and over her breasts and then tugging at the band of her bra. Their eyes meet and her mind goes blank in need for him to touch her more. "This off?" She leans up and quickly removes her bra as his hands begin to roam over her breasts. As Anthony runs his thumbs over her nipples she arches up into his touch, head back against the bed, wanting more. Unable to speak she moans wanting more. Anthony's fingers are squeezing and tugging gently, at this point she is totally lost in the feeling of him over her. Eyes closed head back, pressing up to his touch, she sinks deeper into the moment. When he takes one of her nipples into his mouth, licking and sucking and then gently dragging his teeth along her skin, she whimpers. His hands move down her body, his thumb brushing along her hip makes her giggle and jump. "Ticklish?" He asks laughing with her. He leans down fast and licks a stripe across where he had tickled her. She pushes her lower body up against his chest. Her eyes meet his and she can't look away as he gently pops the button on her jeans. Her breath stutters, and she licks her lips as his fingers slide down the zipper and brush across the skin along her waist band, eyes still on hers he licks and sucks at the pail skin between her belly button and her panties leaving a mark. He smiles at her and she swears her heart melts and her brain quickly follows. He licks his lips "Want to taste you?' His tongue drags and tickles the skin that he has marked up "May I?"

Teri's heart stutters to a stop, breath caught in her throat, she hums low and nods her head. Anthony shakes his head, he rests his hands just above her panty line, thumbs running back and forth. "Gonna need you to use your words" She looks down at him, running a hand up across his shoulder and across the back of his neck. She rests her hand there for a moment. Licking her lips, she takes a deep breath. She manages to whisper "Please". His thumbs still, she watches him. His eyes darken as he smiles, his voice is almost a growl "Good girl" With a low whine and a sigh, she wants desperately to be just that for him. She grinds her hips up, pressing her body against him. Leaning down to swipe his tongue over her skin again he smiles making eye contact. "You like that. You want to be my good girl?" She can't help but whine and thrust up against him again. Hooking his thumbs under her waistband Anthony slowly slides her jeans and panties off in one motion. Running his hands back up her legs, thumbs pressing on her inner thighs, opening her under him. He smiles and hums "You are beautiful." Teri feels her body relaxing under his touch, his words making her blush. Her mind everywhere at once, one thought bouncing around in her head, wanting to be his.

Anthony waits for his answer, his hands are resting on Teri's hips, he loves the feel of her soft warm skin under his thumbs. Slowly tracing shapes just along her panty live with his thumbs, he watches as she struggles to catch her breathe after his words. She makes a small soft sound and nods her head. That isn't going to do, no not at all. "Going to need you to use your words" he smiles as she slides a hand over his shoulder and rests it on the back of his neck. She licks her lip and takes a breath, he hears a small whispered "Please" He feels a spike of arousal go through him and smiles down at her, his voice sounds lower than usual gravelly "Good girl" Teri whines and grinds her body up against him. Her reaction causes a darker side of his mind to create some amazing images, he thinks this is something he can work with. He leans down and swipes his tongue across her skin just under along her waist band. He smiles and makes eye contact. "You like that. You want to be my good girl?" She whines and thrusts up against him again. Anthony doesn't even think, he hooks his thumbs into her waistband sliding her clothes down her legs and off. He drags his hands along her legs, enjoying the way her pale skin feels under his touch. He smiles and hums to himself, as he notices the marks he has left on her already, and it makes his blood run hot. He presses his thumbs on her inner thigh as his hands slide up, opening her under him. "You are beautiful" Her body relaxes into the bed as he watches a lovely pink blush spread across her skin.

He slides her further up onto the bed as he slides between her thighs. Anthony's smiles up at her locking his eyes with hers as he trails a finger along her wetness. He hums in pleasure at how wet she feels under his touch. Her hips twitch and she moans his name "Anthony" She tries to maintain eye contact but her eyes slide shut as he slides one finger into her wet heat. She thrust up as he his finger slides deep into her. Placing one hand across her hips he can easily hold her down, she whines and trembles. He withdraws his finger and then repeats his action with a second, burying two fingers deep in her folds. He brings is thumb up and rubs down on her clit and she arches her upper body off the bed with a gasp and moan. Her stomach tightens under his hand. He keeps slowly thrusting into her; thumb just brushing over her clit. The sounds she was making going straight to his cock. Anthony moves his hand from her hips just long enough to open his jeans and release some of the pressure building up. Pressing down on his cock with his palm just for a second.

He returns to holding her hips flat, her body twitching and moving under his touch. He moves his fingers slowly and with purpose, he knows he has found what he was looking for when her body jerks up against his hold and she quietly whines "please" Anthony wants to hear that again, wants to make her fall apart. He replaces his thumb with his tongue, slowly circling the little bundle of nerves and then running the tip of his tongue over the hardening bud. She even tastes perfect on his tongue. Fingers still pumping and rubbing the spot inside her; he sucks her clit into his mouth. Her reaction is perfect as she calls out his name "Anthony" dragging it out into a whine, begging now "please". She tries to thrust up against his hold, he presses his thumb over her hip. He twists his fingers, thrusting and stroking as he feels her clench around him, he sucks her clit again. He leans up watching her for a moment. He hums low "Cum for me", and moves his fingers over that spot again. He strokes his tongue over her clit she yelps clamping a hand over her own mouth and the other drop onto the top of his head as she releases. He feels her tighten around his fingers her spasming and trembling as she orgasms. He continues to move his fingers in and out, slowly flicking his tongue over her clit to draw her orgasm out. She is dripping and wet under his touch, Anthony slowly pulls away as he feels her becoming to sensitive. Withdrawing his fingers, he releases his hold on her hip. Her hand slides off his head, he slowly makes his way back up her body, leaving little kisses and licks as he goes. He leans in, placing a palm on her cheek he pulls her into a deep kiss, tongues sliding against each other they both moan low as they share the taste of her. He drops onto the bed beside her drawing her up into his arms and against his chest, she is still trembling. He runs his fingers through her hair. "Such a beautiful good girl"