Heart Racing

Teri feels her heart race; sits back smiling and just enjoys the feeling. Glancing over again to watch Anthony, he smiles back at her then turns to talk to the guys. She feels warm under his gaze. Placing her hand back on his thigh she snuggles up slower, pressing her body against his enjoying the warmth and strength of him just being there. She slowly draws patterns with her fingers on Anthony's thigh, enjoying the way his thigh muscle tightens under her touch. Anthony clears his throat and lifts his arm, slides her hair over and pulls her against his body. Teri can feel his fingers running through her hair along her neck and shoulder. Tingles shoot through her body causing her to shiver and clutch his thigh. She turns and curls against his side and rests her cheek on his shoulder.

The waitress comes and takes their empty plates offers coffee tea or dessert. They smile and laugh and order more drinks, telling her if she gets tired of them just to kick them out. It's getting late or early depending on how you consider any times in the am after midnight but before 9am. Teri still isn't sure when or how she is getting home, not sure if she even cares if she is completely honest with herself. The guys are all talking about going back to the hotel. Evan has another show the next night, he laughs "Its not like I'm not used to working on no sleep but a little sleep would be good." She finds out they are all staying at the same hotel.

Anthony leans close his breath warm against her ear and asks if she would like to come back with him, he kisses her neck just under her ear. "I have a big room, we can just talk, or sleep or what ever. No expectations?" A sound between a hum and a purr escape's her lips. He kisses her again in the same spot. His beard is rough against her skin, it tickles and burns a little she wonders how it would feel in other places. She slowly runs her hand up his thigh further up his inner thigh. She slowly nods softly smiling "I'd really like to spend more time with you Anthony." She hums, glancing up and noticing the guys are chatting amongst them selves paying them no mind. She turns her eyes meeting his as he reaches out running his thumb slowly along her cheekbone, brushing the hair back from the side of her face and tangling in her hair there. He pulls her forward their mouth slotting together. He kisses her slowly licking her bottom lip for entry. She meets his kiss with her own, tongue meeting his halfway, angling and deepening the kiss with slow soft sweeps till she has dragged his into her mouth giving is a gentle suck. She can't help but let a sound lip into the kiss. Releasing and then pulling back she hums quietly, wanting to wrap her body around his body.

Smitty orders up an Uber Black with room for all of them. Teri is fascinated she has never even been in an Uber let alone the fancier Uber Black. The bills were brought out but when Teri reached for hers Anthony snatched it up. She was about to argue when Evan reached over and snatched them all out of everyone's hands. "Mine, mine, and mine. Let the man of the hour cover these." Evan laughing and dashing off to the counter before anyone can even question it. Smitty says the Uber is 5 minutes out so they all get ready to go. As Teri stands Anthony is already up and offering her his hand. She can not believe it when a huge SUV pulls up and Smitty checks in with the driver. Anthony helps her climb in and then slides in beside her, once again they are as close at two people can sit. She has even swung one leg up and over his knees.

She has snuggled herself up against his chest wrapped an arm around him and is slowly running her thumb back and forth along the bit of skin showing above his waist band where his shirt has slipped up. His arm is tucked around her and she can feel his fingers playing with the hair down her back. She leans up and kisses his neck, nibble and licking a little bit as she whispers into his ear. "Can we finally be alone soon?" Anthony drop his hand lower and slides under the back of her hoodie and shirt. His palm is warm and smooth against her skin, tingles run along her skin as his fingers move along her spine. In a hushed voice he replied "Soon." Within moment they are dropped off at the hotel's doors making their way into the lobby. Teri watches off to the side as they all shake hands and hugs. Before she realizes it Matt and Smitty have drawn her in for a hug and Evans standing off to the side smiling taking his chance for a hug as the others let her go. Smitty asks for her socials and then Matt agrees, even Evan makes a comment about wanting to share some photos with her. She is awestruck, the fan girl in her internally screaming for the second, third or possible fourth time tonight. She hears just random words like "Great meeting you" "Glad you liked the show" as she zones back in Evan glances between her and Anthony and then smiles with a knowing look "Hopefully we will meet again soon"

Anthony is laughing and leading her to the elevator. God, she does love his laugh. So much of the night has been a blur. Now they are in an elevator, and Anthony has her pressed against the wall. He places his hands on her hips pulling her against him. Teri wraps her arms around his shoulders pulling him down into a kiss. The kiss is slow and sensual, they softly whisper words of affection against each others lips. Tessa pulls Anthony's lower lip with her teeth gently, groaning in want when Anthony laces his fingers in her hair tugging gently, then pulling her hips impossibly closer. She can feel his hardness against her and she feels a zing of pride that she can do that to him. He pulls away breaking the kiss dropping his forehead against her. He sighs gently, breathing hard and steps away as the elevator doors open. He grabs Teri's hand and practically drags her out and down the hall, she stumbles laughing behind him.