Good Girl 2

Its hard for her to think, her body is taking over and her mind has turned into jello. Teri wants Anthony to keep touching her to keep talking. She wants him to do something anything. Anthony slides them further up the bed and she is reminded of when he picked her up and carried her here, he is so strong. He is smiling at her and she feels captivated under his stare. She feels his finger stroke her wetness and a pleased sound comes from him. Her body lifts up wanting more as she moans out his name "Anthony" Her eyes slam shut as his finger slips inside of her; body thrusting up to meet him. His other hand slips across her waist and she feels him press down, his touch centering her and hard enough to still her movements. She whimpers, her body shaking as a second digit joins the first. He thrust deeply into her, his thumb rubs down on her clit and her upper body arches off the bed, his hand is tight over her hips and the combinations of feelings over her body are driving her crazy. Anthony's fingers thrust slowly into her; she feels him move around releasing her hips for a second as he readjusts himself.

She can't think she can only react. Her body twitching and moving against Anthony's touch. Each time her hips thrust to meet his touch he presses down harder. She can feel his thumb digging in to her hip, it's a sweat sharp pain, his fingers hit a spot inside her that makes her whine "please". His thumb stops stroking her clit and she twitches as cool air flows over her sensitive skin only to be quickly replaced with the wet heat of his tongue circling and licking her. He sucks her clit into his mouth and she sees stars, calling out his name, begging "Anthony....please" All her muscles seize up, she struggles against his hold, yet enjoying how he holds her down. A burning heat is building up in her core, she feels his fingers brush over that spot deep with in her again, her entire body is trembling and on fire. She hears his voice low and breathless, her entire body twitches "Cum for me" He thrusts his fingers deep inside her, his tongue swipes over her clit, and fireworks explode inside her mind. She screams out, quickly covering her mouth with her hand, and grabbing at the back of Anthony's head. Her body is out of control, her muscles shaking, her body trembling, unsure if she will survive this. He continues to lick and finger her till she is a writhing weak mess. She thinks she may fly away, the weight of his hand on her hip grounds her. He slowly moves his hands up her sides, she trembles under his touch as he makes his way up her body leaving kisses and licks. Her eyes barely open, he places a palm on her cheek and she leans into his touch. He pulls her into a deep kiss, she moans low as she tastes herself on his lips. Her body is still trembling as he rolls to the side pulling her into his arms. He begins stroking her hair and she presses herself tightly against him, her heart and body calming. He wraps his strong arms around her and her heart races again at his words "Such a beautiful good girl"

Anthony runs his hands over her body, petting her like a cat, and she curls up into his arms. He slides his hand along her skin, when his fingers brush over marks he has left behind she hums low. He wraps his hand around the back of her neck, Anthony kisses her soft and sweetly pulling her over him. He tangles his fingers into her mass of curls and tugs, she moans low into his mouth and grinds against him. He growls low his voice deep and rough. "Fuck" He deepens the kiss, their tongues dance together as they fought for dominance, he tugs her hair again and she loses the battle. Anthony takes pleasure from showing her with just this kiss who is in charge. Teri runs her hands across and down his chest, pressing her body against his. She brushes her finger tips over his nipples and he hums, biting down gently on her bottom lip. Anthony doesn't think he has ever been this hard for this long. He takes the hand not tangled in her curls and runs his nails up her spine; she arches her body up against him. He slides a hand down her arm, stopping to brush and twist her nipple, he takes her hand in his and slides it down so she can feel how hard he is for her. A small sound slips from her lips as she palms his hardness.

Anthony pulls away from the kiss, her lips are swollen, wet and a pretty pink. Her hand moves along his shaft, the tip of his cock peaks out from under his waistband, she brushes her thumb over the tip. Her eyes slowly open and he tugs her hair and tilts her head back further. She looks up eyes huge and pupils blown wild in lust and licks her lips. He can't help but to smile at how wrecked she looks. He slides a hand up over her smooth skin from her hip over her chest and up to her neck, loving the way her body twitches and her hand tightens when his thumb brushes over her nipples. She shivers and twitches and moans as he licks and nibbles down her neck and chest taking one of her nipples between his teeth, and tugging gently. He licks a stripe back up her chest, biting and then soothing the bites with wet kisses. He feels her slip her hand under his waist band; wrapping her fingers around his hard shaft. He bites down on her collarbone, moaning low; he wraps his hand around her throat and squeezes gently. With a warning tone he growls against her skin "Teri, you're playing with fire" He can feel her swallow and hum under the hand around her throat. She strokes his length again, adding a twist of the wrist and brushing her thumb over the tip. He tugs her hair again. He pulls her by the hair in for a kiss, other hand still held around her neck. He licks a hot line up her neck across her face and into her mouth; she sucks on his tongue deep into her mouth. The kiss is hot and wet. He pulls back breaking the kiss; he smiles as she blinks her eyes open. He releases his hold on her throat but tightens his hand in her curls "What else can you do with that mouth?"

He watches as Teri licks her lips and smiles a sweet yet sexy smile as she moves off of him and slowly crawls down between his legs. She tugs on his waistband, and he releases her hair, to help her drag his pants down and off. She sits for a moment just gazing down at him. He reaches down and strokes himself a couple times, he is rock hard and his cock glistens with precum. She slides her hand under his to stroke his length as she settles between his thighs. With her other hand she gently grips his balls and rolls them, making his gasp. Her hands are cool against his over heated skin. She starts stroking slowly. She leans down and kisses the tip, she kisses it again then swirls her tongue around the head sucking He gently thrusts up into her warm wet lips. She tickles the slit with the tip of her tongue and moves her tongue along the length, licking and sucking the sides of his length like a melting ice cream cone. She licks and sucks the sides till she gets to the base then licks a long hot strip from base to tip. He moans low "Teri" He angles up pulling the pillows under his shoulders so he can watch her. He drags his hand through her hair gathering it into a fist so he can see. She wraps her lips around the head of his cock, looking up and meeting his eyes. He tugs her hair, and she moans around his cock as she moves down his length. Her mouth is hot and wet and feels amazing. She sucks in her cheeks and takes him in further. As she slides him in and out of her mouth, he puts just a little bit of pleasure on the back of her head, using her hair to tug her down his length as he thrusts up into her. Her eyes slip closed as she takes a breath and he slide's deeper down her throat. He thrust deeper down her throat and he swears he feels her swallow around him. Its so wet and so hot, he doesn't know how long he can hold on it feels like he has been hard forever. His legs start to shake and his thigh muscles flex. She tugs gently on his sack, rolling his balls in her palm, her other hand now wrapped around his length as she takes him further down her throat. His body shivers and spasms as he feels the build up about to exploded. Anthony tugs her hair trying to warn her off but she shakes her head and wrapping her lips tightly and taking her as deep as she can, her nose pressed against his skin, he thrust up, once twice and on the third< he growls and tugs her hair hard as he cums down her throat. As his breathing slows, he releases his hold on her hair. She slowly licks him clean, little kitten licks up and down his length and swirling around the head. He strokes her hair gently, pulling her back up into his arms over his chest. He kisses her forehead and she hums a happy sound. He smiles holding her tight "You are my good girl"