Never want you to leave

Teri heart settles as Anthony's hands run over her body, she curls up into his arms. His hands move over her body fingers gently rubbing over the marks he has left on her skin, making her body tingle. She softly hums low, enjoying the sharp contrast between gentle pets and the ache as he presses into her bruised skin. She allows Anthony to pull her up over him, his hand slides up and rests on the back of her neck as they slowly kiss. She feels him his hand tighten in her hair tugging gently and she can't stop the moan that slips into their kiss as she grinds her hip down against him. A low deep growled "Fuck" comes from Anthony. He pulling her hair he drags her in for a hard deep kiss. His tongue dominating hers. She runs her hands along his chest brushing her fingers over his nipples. He growls and bites down on her bottom lip. Her body is under a spell she wasn't nothing more then to please Anthony.

Anthony's hands feel like they are all over her body, nails brushing over her spine, finger tips running along her arm. He brushes his thumb across her nipple and then twists and she arches into his touch. He takes her hand in his and slides it down and over his bulge, she hums as she palms him through his underwear. His cock is hard and hot and she can feel a wet spot already under her touch, she slides her hand up his length. Anthony breaks away from their kiss as she brushes her thumb across the tip of his cock where it has slipped out of his clothes. He tugs her head by her hair and a flood of arousal flows through her body. Teri slowly opens her eyes, licking her lips as her eyes meet Anthony's, her body burns under his gaze. He smiles and slides a hand up her body from hip over her chest, his thumb brush over her nipple. Her body is twitching and shivering as she waits for his next move. He slides his hand around her neck she feels the heavy weight of long fingers surround her throat and her body twitches, her hand tightens around his cock. He leans his head down licking and sucking on her neck to her breast, his lips wrap around her nipple and she moans pressing up to his touch. Its all just so much. He licks and bites and soothes the licks with a swipe of his tongue.

Teri reaches under Anthony's waist band wrapping her fingers around his shaft, his cock is hot and heavy in her hand. Anthony latches his teeth into her collarbone biting down and moans into her skin. The hand on her throat give the tiniest squeeze. He growls against her skin. "Teri, you're playing with fire" She swallows and hums enjoying the feeling of his grip on her neck. She knows she's playing with fire, knows exactly what her next move is. She strokes his fill length, bring her wrist around at the head and brushing her thumb through the clear fluid puddles on his tip. Anthony's hold on her hair tightens, the hand on her throat squeezes as he pulls her in hard down into a kiss. He devours her mouth, his tongue ravishing and licking between her lips, she captures his tongue and sucks. When he breaks this kiss and pulls apart a line of drool runs down her chin. Her eyes blink open, he smiles and let's go of her throat. Hand still tight in her hair "What else can you do with that mouth?"

Teri licks her lips; she smiles a million sexy ideas in her mind. She moves off of Anthony crawling down between his legs. She slips her hands under his waistband and tugs down. Anthony moves and helps her pull his pants down and off. She sits for a moment gazing down at her prize, he strokes himself a few times. His cock is hard and pink the head is shiny with precum; she understands how he felt when he said he wanted to taste her. She slips her hand under his to stroke him as she gets comfortable between his thighs. She suns her hand along his length other hand taking a gentle grip on his balls and gently rolling them in her palm. Teri runs her hand back and forth over his cock, getting a better idea of his size and shape. She kisses the tip that looks like its been begging for attention, and then kisses it again and again. Before she realizes it she is making out with his cock. Licking a strip from base to tip, tongue swirling around the head as she gently sucks. Anthony moans her name "Teri" She runs the tip of her tongue over the slit, tasting him. He thrusts up into her mouth, she swirls her tongue around his length. She is teasing him, trying to drive him a little crazy by not putting his entire cock in her mouth.

She feels Anthony move around, he grabs pillows and shifts changing his position. She hums as he gathers her hair into his fist, she knows he is watching her. She feels she has teased enough, looking him directly in the eyes she wraps her lips around the head of his magnificent cock and moves taking him down her throat. He tugs her hair and she hums around his cock. He tightens his hold in her hair and thrust into her. She sucks his length, swallowing him deeper. She takes a slow breath and then sinks down his length; engulfing his cock. she feels his thighs tighten; his body is trembling against her. Her hand tugs gently on his sack rolling and squeezing his balls. She feels her throat open around him and when he thrusts, taking him as deep as she can. He thrusts into her, he is in control now her hair wrapped tightly in his fist, she is letting him use her. He thrusts again growling; she feels it as his cum splashes against the back of her throat. She swallows around him, his hand slips from her hair. She slides his spent cock from her lips., with little licks she sucks him clean not wanting to spill a drop. Anthony gently strokes her hair and reaches down to pull her up against his chest. He kisses her forehead and she makes a happy little sound. His strong arms pull her to him "You're my good girl" She smiles and snuggles into him full of satisfaction that she had just pleased him so well.

Anthony leans down pressing kisses to the top of her head, humming and enjoying the smell of her. He gently rolls her off him, she makes a little questioning sound and he hushes her. Reaching down grabbing his boxers, he drags them on and makes his way back to the mini bar, grabbing a couple water bottles. He stops looking back at her, he can not believe how beautiful she is. She is curled up on her wide, her cotton candy curls draped around the pillow and over her shoulder. She looks so small and fragile. He walks back over smiling; tugging the blankets down and crawling in beside her. Sitting with his back against the headboard with the blanket across his lap, he smiles down at her opening one of the water bottles and offering it to her. She sits up slightly and takes a sip, then places the bottle on the nightstand. Anthony watches as she lays back down, curling up putting her head in his lap. He gently places his hand on her head, slowly running his fingers through her hair. He hums low. "You know I wanted to do this from the first moment I saw you. Just wanted to run my fingers through your hair." She hums a happy sound and snuggle against him. The quiet slowly surrounds them, he can hear both of them breathing, in the distance street sounds can be heard. For the first time in his life he doesn't feel he needs to say something to fill the quiet space.

He finishes his water, tossing the bottle in the general direction of the waste basket. Flips the switch dimming the lights, nudges Teri up and slides down pulling her against his chest. She snuggles her cheek against his chest; he runs his fingers along her hair line tucking a few curls behind her ear so he can see her. She smiles up at him and his body tingles, and he can't help but smile back. Keeping his voice low he asks "You ok?" She drops her face to his chest, eyes closed. He feels her body start to shake, he is worried for a moment till she looks back up at him and he sees she's trying to contain her laughter, finally just giving in and laughing out loud. "Ok isn't the word I would use. I am okay, more than ok, Are you?" He thinks for a moment trying to think of the words he wants to say. The overwhelming wave inside him a storm of feelings there's not a word in any language to describe it. His heart feels like jelly. "More than ok. I don't have the words" he pulls her up so he can kiss her. Reaching up to cup a hand to the side of Teri's neck. Feels the heart beat there, thrumming through the veins that rise from the skin in little blue road maps. A heated, agonizingly slow kiss, the hand on Teri's throat sliding up to the line of her jaw. Running his thumb along her cheek. Lips almost touching her whispers. "I don't want you to ever leave." She smiles, kissing him gently "Don't want to leave...." She breathes deeply, he can feel her body relax against his, heart beat thrumming under his touch "ever"

He wraps his arms around her, their legs tangled under the sheets, sliding his hand down and over her hips, pulling her closer. His voice is low and quiet. "I have the room for 4 days. Can you stay? Or?" She laughs low and quiet, her voice soft, he can feel her breath on his skin. "I don't work till next weekend... but I have no clothes or well anything?" "Teri, if you want to stay, we can get you anything you need...I will get you anything you need." His mind is everywhere at once but also zoned in on only her, her heart beat, her slow breathes. The way her body has settled against his, warm and soft. "Hmmm" She sleepily answers him. "ok, ya" He can't help but to reach down and kiss the top of her head. Grabbing the sheets and pulling them up over their bodies. He sleepily, pulls her against his body. This has been the best night he could have ever imagined. They will figure out what happens next tomorrow. "Good night sweat heart"