I didn't know I was crying until Louis spoke up. "Hey, hey, don't cry. I'll still be here for you, even more before," Louis smiled and I gave him a huge hug as relief washed over me. I really didn't want to lose a friend like him, even if I had been fighting our friendship this whole time.

When we pulled away from the hug he flashed me that million dollar smile and I felt butterflies swarm in my belly. Why was this happening? New emotions and feelings? Never!

*Louis' pov.*

Wow, talk about bad timing. Every time I plan to ask her to be my girlfriend, something happens and I can't find the nerve to do it. First it was that guy, Shane and now it was her past. Hmm, I wonder what will happen next time. I can't ask her now, not after what she just reveled to me.

"Well, you probably think I'm a real wimp for crying about this," she said and I gave her a 'say what' look.

"No no no, you are one of the strongest, most beautiful people I have ever met," I said brushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Y-you think so?" she sniffled. I nodded.

"I know so," I began to lean in to kiss her, but was suddenly interrupted by a crash coming from the other section of the plane, followed by a yell.

"Harold Edward Styles!!! What did you do to my hair?!" I heard a very angry Zayn shout. Great timing guys! Really, cheers!

Felicia giggled as Harry burst in and dove under the seats. Zayn stormed in after him. He was fuming. Two things, never touch Bradford Bad Boi's hair and never, ever touch his hair products. I could hear the others cracking up in the other room. "WHERE IS HE?!" Zayn shouted.

Felicia smirked. "Who?" she asked innocently.

"The devil child, Harry!" Zayn hissed.

I chuckled. "Why?" Felicia continued her questioning.

"Because he messed up my hair and threw away all my hair products!" Zayn replied, obviously losing patience. Felicia nodded and pointed under her seat, but continued talk. Zayn and I caught on and I smirked. She was a true genius.

"Well, you know I have always felt that violence was never the answer, only a suggestion. However, when it comes to hair, I think some people deserve it. Now let Louis and I leave so we can truthfully say we saw nothing." Zayn and I laughed and she gabbed my hand and darted for the door.

I was roaring with laughter at the others faces when they saw us. They seemed confused with a dash of amusement. Soon we heard Harry's shouts and erupted with laughter again.

*Liam's pov.*

Okay, I may be "Daddy Direction", but even I didn't have a problem with Harry being tortured. He has put spoons in my stuff countless times he deserved it.

What happened was during truth or dare Zayn decided to take a nap. Soon Harry got bored claiming, and I quote, "Boobear isn't here to make things fuuunnnn!" He whined about it until we told him to shut-up.

About fifteen minutes later Harry got this idea that it would be funny to 'decorate' Zayn's hair. First he went to the suitcase Zayn kept all his products in and dumped them. Meanwhile, Jenni was protesting saying he would regret it later. Harry paid her no attention as he got chocolate, caramel, and strawberry sauces and whipped cream and put it all over Zayn's head.

"Dude! He's going to kill you!" Niall shouted only to be shushed by Harry. He was a devil child.

"Its all in good fun! We all know he wouldn't actually kill me," Harry replied.

"You can't do this Harry. This inherent disregard for your own well being is dangerous. Are you feeling alright?" Maddie asked, moving to touch his forehead. In defense, he pointed the whipped cream at her and the other girls causing them to shout in response. This woke up Zayn, who stood seemingly dazed and confused. He walked into the bathroom and we soon heard a shout. Harry fell to the ground in fits of laughter.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! What did you do to my hair?!" Zayn shouted. "You have three seconds to run!"

"ONE-"

"Come on, can't we work this out?" Harry asked quickly.

"TWO-"

"Please?" Harry continued to plead.

"THREE!"

"BANANAS!" Harry shouted before running out. Now, you see why he deserved it? We were now joined by Felicia and Louis who were cracking up to.

"Best. Plane. Ride. EVER!" Ashlee said, still laughing.

"AGREED!" All of us said.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Hello my little carrots! Ok so today was a very special day for directioners! IT WAS LIAM PAYNE'S 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Ok so to celebrate I wore plaid, a purple bracelet, made a banner with his name, and I didn't eat with a spoon. I think I did well!

So as you know next month is Niall's birthday! What are you guys doing? I think Ima find a shirt that says potatoes on the front and try to speak in an Irish accent. Oh! And I'll where a blues outfit.

So what did you guys think of this chapter? Short and sucky, right? Well I didn't have much time. I'm sorry. Well I must depart. Byes:D

~Fel<3