32 ⋆ 𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

"what the heck?" I say correcting myself.

"you need to study for your driver's license test" she sighs some as she looks at me from the other side of the counter and I look at her blatantly for a moment.

I and her both know I don't "study"

"Okay..." I drift as she starts talking again.

"you talk shit about aura but you really aren't any different. you sit around here like your a princess and you don't have any responsibilities after I'm telling you thing after thing you need to do"

"what?" and I do them!" I say looking at her completely confused. "all I do is dance and then school and listen to you yell at me twenty-four seven but I don't do anything?"

"you could be doing more. I'm really disappointed in you"

I stared at her after she used the "D" word. she thought I cared but I didn't move an inch. instead, I held my ground.

"I'm doing as much as I can," I say huffing. "I'm in this stupid house all day, all I can do is work on myself. its also your fault I have no social life"

"that's funny," she says laughing a little as she walks away. "go study"

"I'm gonna die alone!" I call after her and turn in my chair to face her.

"I don't care" she calls back and I huff again.

a part of me knew she was being sarcastic but the other half kinda believed it.

my mom really doesn't like me anymore. we used to be so close but once my dad left for work and my brothers moved out it's just been the two of us. which means more room to be around each other a little too much.

now all we do is argue a fight.

it's miserable.

whenever she leaves to see my dad it's like heaven, and once she comes back it's like I fall from it all over again.

I just want a longer space from her and the rest of my family too.

all except for my dad that I love with all my heart but barely have seen since I was six.

I just wish I could be on my own sometimes.

6:20 pm

"and then she told me she doesn't care"

"damn," billie says as I rant to her from the other side of my laptop. we've been face timing at least three times a day for the past five days. I told her if she was too busy I didn't want to get in the way of everything she had to do but she insisted that we check in with each other whenever we could.

"what has your day been so far?" I asked, watching her fall onto her hotel bed and let out an exhausted sigh

"shit," she says blatantly. "I dunno, things have obviously been amazing lately I mean I'm so happy about the first show but something still just feels off. with me."

"I kinda feel the same, if I'm being honest," I say playing with my hair absentmindedly as I stare at her features that I miss oh so much. "everything's been very-"

"miserable?" she suggests.

"yes. very"

"that's for sure" she chuckles lightly.

"my mom's been making me go to this tutoring thing but literally the only other people in there are a bunch of fourth-graders, it makes me feel like an idiot" I groan slightly while staring at the ceiling.

"Well for starters, your completely not, and if it makes you feel better I can't do math like at all so"

I laugh at her sweet way of trying to cheer me up, her voice being in a sarcastic tone although we both know that's very true made it even better."