~chapter 27~ :{Not alone}

Zacznij od początku

[Kai]- "you think you can win Quill?!,I'm surprised you even made it this far,but this will be the end of you."

[kimmy]- "Try not to feel too bad,I'll make sure to take goooood care of that little freak you like so much,along with the rest of that little friend group that you call family,even though our kind were the ones to kill off any family you ever had left!!~"

I growled darkly as my whole body began to glow a bright blue.

[Quill]- "DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT THEM THAT WAY!!,ILL KILL YOU!!!"

I yelled as charged right at them with my body glowing brightly as they began to back away out of fear.

[kimmy]- "What the he-"

*CRASH*

[kai]- "KIMMY!!!,you bastard!!"

Me and kai began to fight one on one as kimmy laid unconscious on the ground below us. That's when I hear a strange noise.

*beep* *beep*

My eyes widen as I suddenly stop.

'I know that sound..,but where?.."

[kai]- "AHHHH!!!"

My eyes widen as I look over at kai's neck and see some sort of collar.

*beep*

'They didn't...'

When kai is close enough I grab him by that collar as he thrashes around.

[kai]- "let go of me you bastard!!,I hate you!!"

[Quill]- "Kai ,you have to stop this,I know you really don't want to do this,this isn't yo-"

[Kai]- "SHUT UP!!!"

I watch as kai begins to cry while still trying to get away from me.

[Kai]- "You don't know anything!!,Stop trying to act like as if we're friends!!,you're nothing more than a monster!!"

I shake my head as I break the collar off of him.

[Quill]- "I wasn't the one to put a tracking device on you,Your kind is the only monsters that i know..,I bet you didn't know your father did that,did you?!"

Kai backs away from me by a few inches as he touches the part of his neck where the collar used to be.

*beep* *beep*

I growl as I break the device fully and throw it back at kai.

[Quill]- "I was never your enemy kai,you and kimmy were my best friends...,but it was you guys who turned against us..and for that I'll never forgive you..,but I'm tired of fighting all the time..I have people who I have to protect now,people I care about..they're my family kai...and they don't need this anymore..,I don't need this .."

With those final words I go ahead and take off to find Kenji and Haru while kai attends to his sister.

————————————————————————-

Kai's pov:

'Tch!,this isn't over Quill..'

I quickly flew down to my sister as I attended to her wounds.

[Kai]- "Are you alright kimmy?!"

Kimmy nods as she holds the side of her head.

[kimmy]- "You let him go..,didn't you?"

I turn away from her gaze as she stood up.

[Kimmy]- "You were always a softie when it came to him...,where's your necklace?!"

I shook my head as I sighed heavily.

[Kai]- "Did you know?..."

[kimmy]- "Did I know what?.."

[kai]- "About father putting a tracking device in my necklace...,you did,didn't you?"

Kimmy sighs as she nods her head.

[Kimmy]- "They told me not to tell you..,I'm sorry ka-"

I took off before she could finish.

[kimmy]- "Kai!,wait!!"

Tears flowed from my eyes as my vision was blurry while I was flying away.

'They all lied to me?!'

I clenched my jaw as I headed back towards the school.

——————————————————————-

Quill's pov:

[Haru]- "You idiot!!,how dare you scare me like that!,I should kill you!!"

I chuckled slightly as Haru continued to insult me but honestly I'm happy to be myself again and see Haru through my own eye..

[Haru]- "You're not even listening to me ,are you?!,unbelievable!!"

I get knocked out of my thoughts as I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms

[Quill]- "Just kiss me already and shut up~"

I said as Haru blushed deeply and jumped into my arms while kissing me deeply.

'Damn~'

We pull away from each other as we headed inside but I hesitated before hand.

[Quill]- "What if they don't like my new look?.."

Haru shakes his head as he throws me inside and I see everyone waiting for us in the commentary area.

[Quill]- "u-uh hey gu-"

[Everyone]- "QUILL!!!!~"

I smiled brightly as they all came and gave me a hug. They don't care about my appearance..they care that I'm alive.. *sighs*

'I'm not alone anymore...'

—————————————————————————-

Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the story so far,let me know what your thoughts are down in the comments and tell me what you guys think will happen next 😏💕
please don't hesitate to like share and comment,love you all

byeeee!!~💙

Word count: 1262

_kenji🥰