I'm about to reply when Nolan beats me to it. "Shut the fuck up dude. Your girl just told you what happened and you have no fucking reason not to believe her. So tuck your dick between your legs like the little bitch you are and forget it."

Roman stands there in shocked silence, maybe because no one has ever talked to him like that. He has always been the popular guy, the one every guy wished was their friend and the one every girl wanted, why would anyone have an issue with him? Why would there be a cause to call him shit like that?

"Kaelin, lets go, before I beat the shit out of that little dito nel culo." Roman seethes, reaching out and grabbing my hand.

"Actually, you can go wait for me upstairs, now I have to apologize for your childish behaviour." I pull my hand out of his and cross my arms over my chest. My heart is racing from all of the commotion and to be honest all I really want is to cuddle with Luna and go to bed. All of this testosterone is turning me into a crazy cat lady.

"But-"

"Get the fuck out Roman before I do something I regret." I practically growl through clenched teeth.

He gives Nolan a deadly look before turning on his heal and walking up the steps, leaving me to clean up his mess as per fucking usual. I am sick and tired of how he acts before he thinks, especially when it comes to our relationship and how he treats me. I specifically asked him to behave tonight and what does he fucking do?

I turn around to face Nolan. He has a stony expression on his face as he stares at the spot where my boyfriend had been standing. "Look Nolan, I'm really sorry about him he-"

"Does he always talk to you like that?" Nolan cuts me off with a deadly whisper, his eyes finally flicking down to me.

I shrug and look down at my shoes. He does get angry sometimes, but he always apologizes. It usually only gets this bad when he gets jealous 

Nolan slides his hand under my chin and gently tilts my face upward. "Has he... Kaelin has he ever hurt you?"

"Not on purpose," I quickly rush out because it's the truth. Then I realize who I am talking to and quickly try to back track. "I mean... No, no he hasn't."

Nolan lets his hand fall away as the fire returns to his eyes. "I'm going to kill him." He storms past me towards the party, but I quickly grab his wrist to stop him. He whips around, showing me the determined gleam in his amber eyes.

"Nolan stop. You can't."

"And why the hell not?" Nolan snarls. "I have every right to beat him to pulp."

"Just think for a second Nolan!" I yell out of frustration. "How will it look for you - for both of us - if we spent an hour alone together, and then you go and beat my boyfriend up?"

He nods slowly, but the fire does not leave his eyes. I can tell he is infuriated, but he has no right to be. What happens between Roman and I is our business and ours alone, if I choose to stay with him then Nolan has no right to try and come between us.

"Kaelin you can't stay with him-" Nolan starts with a sympathetic tone to which I quickly cut him off.

"This isn't your business," I begin walking up the stairs and back to the party. "We aren't teenagers anymore and you have no business meddling in my life. Stay away from me and my boyfriend."

"Kaelin-"

"Just go back to your fiancée and leave me the fuck alone!"

//

After that, Nolan and I did not even look in each other's direction. Natalia has been stuck to him like glue, while Roman has been giving me the cold shoulder for allegedly cheating on him. I know that he is aware that nothing happened between Nolan and I, but he is still acting like whatever did happen was a crime.