"Ace what?" Ace's voice appears from no where.

He walks over to us from the bottom of the stairs and towards the open plan kitchen, "Oh uhm.." I point at Jules not knowing what to say.

"Nothing" she smiles and looks at me before we both burst into laughter.

"Okay.." he says skeptical before wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his head into my neck, i giggle as he playfully nibbles my neck making it tickle.

"You guys are so cute" Julia says smiling at us with approval and happiness sparkling in her eyes.

"So, did you fuck Asher or what?" Ace asks removing his face from my neck to look at Julia.

"Ace!?" I say in shock.

Her mouth widens at Ace's abrupt question, "That is...a secret" she hops off the counter and begins walking away leaving the ice cream on the counter with her spoon.

"Tell Ash I said hi, yeah?" Ace jokes.

"Will do" she sticks her middle finger up at us as she reaches the bottom of the stairs.

I laugh shaking my head digging my spoon back into the ice cream and eating a huge mouthful, "Hungry?" Ace places a peck onto my neck before letting me go and getting a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

I lean onto my hip as I turn to him slightly watching him gulp down half of the water, "Very" I smile happily taking another huge mouthful.

"Good, you'll need that hunger" he grins looking my body up and down, not being sly about it one bit. I'm taking in his muscly build not caring if he sees me checking him out, we've been staring at each other all night.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Mmm, around four so we have like two hours" he licks his lips lustfully.

He places the bottle down running his hands up my hips and moving around to squeeze my ass, I smile as a soft laugh rises from my throat.

His hands wrap around my thighs and he quickly places me onto the counter, standing between my legs. I wrap my legs around his waist still holding my spoon, I reach for the tub of ice cream holding it in between us.

I scoop some ice cream up and go to give him some, he opens his mouth but I put it into mine instead. He narrows his eyes playfully holding my hips pulling me closer to the edge of the counter.

"Don't tease me woman or I'll bend you over this counter" he sternly says like he is not joking.

"Can you like scan the room before you say shit like that?" We hear Asher says and I glance around seeing him walking towards us with shorts hanging on his lower waist.

"Sorry" Ace laughs raising his brows at me trying not to laugh.

"Where's Julia?" I ask.

"How would I know?" He goes into the fridge pulling out water.

I roll my eyes, "Because she was down here saying how much you suck in the sack" Ace jokes.

"What!?" He turns around to us holding whipped cream in his hand.

We laugh and he scowls, "What's the whipped cream for dude?"

He looks at it in his hand before looking at me, "Just..gonna eat..."

"Off?" Ace coaxes him to continue.

"Julia" he smirks.

"Finally got some huh?" Ace chuckles.