The two bickering teenagers made him realize how much they reminded him of his early relationship with his deceased wife.

"Flora if it's true, we can file a police report." The man urged, shocked that the girl had a stalker without telling anyone.

The blonde shrugged. " I think that a police report is going to be useless if he's going to jail anyway." Her little argument made the whole room quiet.

"Can we scroll forward?" Scott jumped in, wanting to find decent proof. "There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras."

Noah Stilinski let out a loud sigh but he scrolled forward for the boy. He knew that if Flora believed it then the boys were right.

"He's talking to Scott's mom." Flora pointed at the back of Matt's head when Noah stopped the frame.

Scott nervously gulped and pulled out his phone, ready to call her.

"He looks evil!" Stiles described him to Scott's mother over the phone.

The blonde girl patted his shoulder with pursued lips, motioning at him to shut up. The boy looked at her with an offensive look but quickly shut up.

After Scott's mom told them that she recognized Matt and that she stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall, Stiles' dad pulled out a file with shoe prints.

"We've got shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site." The older man showed them the photos, describing the murder of the two people that happened a couple of days ago.

"And if they match, that puts Matt at the Scene of three murders. The trailer, the hospital, and the rave." Stiles assumed.

"Actually, four." Stilinski jumped into his theory. "A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." The man stood up and looked at the three teens.

"When?" Flora questioned, curious if it was the same day as she and Stiles were there.

"A couple of hours before you got there." The sheriff answered Flora's question with a sigh.

Stiles grabbed his dad's shoulder. "Dad, if one's an incident, two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern, what's four?"

Stiles' father smirked at his son. "Four's enough for a warrant." He smiled before looking at Scott. "Scott, call your mom back, see how quick she can get here." He ordered before turning his head at his son. "If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant." Noah educated the kids. "Stiles, go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here."

When Stiles left Flora grabbed the files, wanting to read some of them again.

Ever since she spent more and more time with the boys she was more and more interested in crime and mysteries.

"My son's personality is rubbing on you." Noah smiled at the girl who was currently sitting behind his desk.

Flora's head snapped at the sudden comment. "What?" The girl blushed, hoping that none of them could see it.

Sadly for Flora, both - Noah, and Scott saw the blood rushing into the girl's cheeks.

"She even admitted that she loved him tonight." Scott teased the girl after he hung up on his mom.

Flora and Noah gasped - one of them in shock and one of them in betrayal. "I-i didn't!" She denied. "I was drunk!"

Noah raised his eyebrows and then sent the girl a stern look, making her sink in her seat. "I mean." Flora smiled nervously. "I would never drink alcohol, I'm not legally allowed to." She lied with a dumb smile over her face.