Gunpoint

Chapter Thirty

Gunpoint

🌸❀

Matt was the man behind the murders, Lydia was gone and Allison's mother committed suicide because she was bitten as their family code didn't allow it.

This wasn't the typical teenage night Flora wanted.

The girl tried to get hold of Allison to be there for her because she knew what it was to lose a mother - especially to suicide.

But the girl gently blew her off and Flora respected it, she knew that the brunette probably wanted to be alone.

So now after a long of convincing (mostly from Flora, because Noah trusted her the most), she 'broke' into the sheriff's office with the Stilinski's and Scott.

The four of them watched the camera records from the hospital in complete silence.

Flora's stomach felt like it was full of snakes the moment she found out that Matt was indeed a psychopath and the fact she even went out with him - that really made her realize how stupid she was.

"That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles' observation made Flora snap out of her thoughts and take a good look at the screen. There were a few silhouettes on the screen but Flora couldn't recognize Matt.

"All I see is the back of someone's head," Noah replied and squinted his eyes.

"Matt's head! I sit behind in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird." His son argued, earning a confused look from the three people. "Look at his jacket, huh?" The boy pointed at the leather jacket on the screen when nobody believed him. "How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?"

Flora snorted and tried to hide her chuckle by covering her mouth. She knew at least ten people who owned at least one leather jacket, even Lydia had one, for god's sake.

"Millions, literally." Stiles' father answered and shook his head at the boy.

"He was stalking Flora!" The teenage boy shouted and pointed at the girl standing by the other side of the table.

"You know about that?" Flora screeched and threw an angry look at Scott, who threw his hands in the air, showing the girl that he refused to get involved.

Stiles rolled his eyes at the girl. "Don't look at him! Allison told me because she knew that you wouldn't!" He threw the sharp comeback in her face.

Flora stuttered and crossed her arms in irritation. "As if you would do something about it." She scoffed.

The boy blinked and opened his mouth. "My father is literally a cop!" He pointed at the man who was sitting in the chair and watching the argument with raised eyebrows.