The Beginning Of a Nightmare

Chapter Eleven

The Beginning Of a Nightmare

🌸❀

Allison
Scott has been avoiding me, could you maybe ask Stiles if he knows why?

Flora sighed, not knowing what to say to the girl so she just texted back: "He doesn't know either:(" and threw the phone into her purse, walking towards the school.

To be honest she hasn't heard from Stiles in a couple of hours and she didn't want to start a conversation about Scott.

Flora was feeling pretty confused lately when it came to the Stilinski boy.

She never really paid attention to him but then her mother died and he was the first one who checked up on her because he knew how it felt like and ever since then she started greeting him every once in a while and now with the werewolf stuff she caught herself liking spending time with him and that scared her.

"Hey." she heard the familiar voice of her neighbor and looked up, smiling. "Hey," she whispered softly as he sat behind her.

"Hey, Stiles, sit behind me dude," Scott whined next to them, only for Allison to come and steal the seat behind Scott.

The blonde girl chuckled and shared a look with Stiles, making him chuckle as well. Stiles rolled his eyes at the couple next to him making Flora snort, earning glares from Scott and Allison.

"Sorry." She mumbled and held her hand up in surrender. Stiles smiled do himself, proud that he made her laugh.

Flora jumped a little when Finstock dropped a book on his desk. "Let's settle down. Let's start with a quick summary of last night's reading."

The blonde girl proudly smiled, knowing that she did her reading.

"Greenberg put your hand down. Everybody knows you did the reading." The coach rolled his eyes and looked around the room, his eyes landing on Scott. "How about McCall." He smiled and walked towards the boy.

"The reading." He repeated or again when he noticed Scott's confused expression.

"Last night's reading?" Scott asked, playing dumb.

"How about the reading of The Gettysburg Address?" The class chuckled at the coach's sarcasm. "That was sarcasm, are you familiar with the term 'sarcasm' McCall?" Finstock asked the boy.

Scott only looked at Stiles before mumbling "Very." Making Stiles smile proudly.

"Did you do the reading or not?" Flora immediately knew that it was going to get ugly because Coach started to be very irritated.

"I think I forgot."

Here we go.

Finstock sighed and walked towards Scott. "Nice work McCall. It's not like you're not averaging a 'D' in this class." He said and leaned over Scott's desk. "Come on, buddy. You know I can't keep you on the team if you have a D."