Visit

Chapter Ten

Visit

🌸❀

Flora eyed her reflection in the mirror with glistening eyes. She tried to hold it back but the sobs found a way out anyway.

Her cries were getting louder and louder and the girl was happy that her father decided to leave early for the parents/teacher conferences and didn't hear her loud sobs.

She slept maybe for thirty minutes but that was it, her thoughts were full of the alpha, the body, and even her mother which made her feel even worse. She sniffed as she heard another beeping coming from her phone.

Stiles

Are you okay?

Should I come over?

Stiles

Flora please answer me and don't shut me out.

Lydia
Are you at school? I didn't go

Scott
Are you ok? Derek might want to talk to you

Flora turned the phone off, throwing it on her bed, not having the strength to text back.

She looked at herself once more and huffed in annoyance. With one quick motion, she cut part of her hair off.

"Fuck," she mumbled and cut off another piece of her blonde locks.

She continued cutting her long locks until her hair touched her shoulders.

The girl chuckled and stood up, leaving the hair on the ground. She pulled out the bottle of wine that was hiding under her bed and opened it, taking a big sip.

Flora squeezed her eyes shut and let a couple of whimpers out. She sat up when she heard a soft knock on her window.

"Hey." Stiles smiled softly and entered the room. "Your ring bell probably doesn't work." He stated and looked around the room. His eyes landed on the chunks of hair on the ground and then back on Flora. "You cut your hair?" He asked in surprise.

"Yeah." She whispered, wrapping herself in her mom's cardigan.

"It looks pretty." Stiles smiled and sat down next to the girl on her bed. "How are you doing?"

The girl shrugged, not answering, only watching Stiles' hand. The boy sighed. "Don't shut me out Flora, I really want to know how you're doing." He grabbed her hand.

The blonde's eyes sparkled in surprise by the sudden touch. She hesitantly squeezed his hand making him chuckle. Stiles' face froze up in surprise when he saw a tear roll down her cheek. "Hey, don't cry." He whispered and wiped the tear off her face with his thumb. Flora closed her eyes for a minute, taking a deep breath.