Attack

Chapter six

Attack

🌸❀

Flora was grateful that Stiles offered to give her a ride because she seriously couldn't stand Lydia's and Jackson's bittering. The couple was like a couple of Mantis, always fighting.

"Are we meeting Scott?" The blonde asked and moved her attention from the road to the owner of the blue jeep.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, he sounded pretty scared over the phone." He chuckled and looked at the girl through the review mirror (he still refused to let her sit in the front seat ). "You look really nice." He complimented her, noticing a little blush rushing to her cheeks.

Flora unlocked her seatbelt. "Thanks, Stilinski." She thanked and got out of the car, rolling her eyes at the sight of the Beacon Hills High School. "He-"

"I killed Allison."

Flora closed her mouth and turned at the boy with a shocked expression. "What?" She barked.

Stiles only rolled his eyes and dragged the two teens into the school, opening doors for them. "So you killed her?" The buzz cut haired boy asked.

Scott shook his head. "I don't know, I just woke up." He said, walking in front of Stiles and Flora. "I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream like that before."

Stiles snickered. "Really? I have." He smirked. "Usually ends a little differently."

Flora's nose scrunched up in disgust. "Ew." She cringed. "I never want to hear that again." She smacked Stiles' shoulder and then turned to Scott. "And you didn't kill her, we were texting each other just hours ago."

The shaggy-haired boy disagreed with her. "You don't understand Flora, it felt so real. Maybe I could use someone to teach me." He shrugged and continued to walk.

Stiles and Flora shared a look. "Who? Derek?" Stiles smacked the back of Scott's head, earning a small snort from Flora. "Are you forgetting the part where we tossed him in jail?"

Flora nodded, agreeing with Stiles. The girl was surprised that Derek didn't murder them yet, especially with her dad being still in New York.

Scott sighed. "Yeah, I know but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bad, it felt so real."

"How real?" Flora asked.

"Like it actually happened."

Flora rolled her eyes. "Scott, I already told you that Allison and I we-" The girl stopped in her tracks when she saw the wrecked yellow school bus covered in blood. She turned towards Scott but the boy already looked around the hallway, trying to catch a glimpse of Allison and dialing her number.