Group Date

Chapter seven

Group Date

🌸❀

"Hey, no just me. Someone needs to keep watch." Scott strictly said to the two teenagers when they arrived at the 'scene'.

The young werewolves planned to sneak into the bus and try to remember what happened the night before.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be climbing a fence in my work uniform anyway." Flora scoffed at Scott.

"How come I'm always the guy keeping watch?" Stiles whined, starting to climb up.

"Because there's only two of us." Scott grabbed his hoodie and dragged him down.

Flora coughed loudly, making them turn around to look at me. "Your math sucks McCall," Flora said, crossing her arms.

Scott rolled his eyes. "I'm not counting you in because you're..." He stopped.

"I'm what?"

"You know... A girl." He said pointing at Flora, making her feel outraged.

"Listen, asshole, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean that you-" Stiles quickly put his hand over Flora's mouth making her shut up.

"Okay, no bittering okay? Scott, why it's starting to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin?" Stiles asked pulling his hand away from my mouth. "I don't want to be Robin all the time." He said, obviously irritated.

"Nobody's Batman and Robin any of the time." Scott threw his arm to the air. "Not even some of the time?"

Flora rolled her eyes at the two teenage boys in front of her.

"Just stay here! Both of you!" Scott ordered and climbed the fence.

"Asshole," The girl shouted after him and walked towards the jeep.

As Stiles closed the car door he let out a deep, annoyed breath.

"You're not Robin," Flora whispered quietly.

Stiles turned his attention towards the girl. "What?" he softly asked.

Flora shrugged her shoulders. "What would Scott be without you? You're the brain Stiles, you figured out that he's a werewolf, you're helping him out with everything you can, you're the Batman."

Stiles blinked rapidly, his mouth opened and then closed again. "Thank you." He said, smiling widely.

The teenage boy felt appreciated for the first time in ages and the fact it was Flora who said it only made it better.

The girl nodded and smiled as well.

"If I'm a Batman then you're Catwoman." He suddenly said, making her laugh.