Realization ( TW: Suicide)

Chapter Twenty-six

Realization

Trigger Warning! Description of suicide - if you're feeling suicidal or don't want to read about it, please skip the cursive writing (also you can message me whenever you want! I'm here if you need to talk)

🌸❀

After the whole Jackson and the Kanima fiasco, Allison decided to give Lydia and Flora a ride home and that meant a lot of questions from Lydia that the two girls just couldn't answer.

So when Allison's car stopped in front of Martin's residence the brunette and the blonde let out quiet sighs of relief and shared a look before Allison turned at Lydia who watched them with confused eyes.

"I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened," Allison said to Lydia who looked at Flora in the backseat.

"I promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened." The strawberry blonde snapped at the two of them, tired of the secrets they were keeping from her.

"It's, it's kind of complicated." Flora started, hoping that Lydia would just let go.

But Lydia only scoffed and threw her hand in the air dramatically. "How about you start with, why was Derek there?" She shook her head and then looked at Allison. "Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica?"

Flora sighed and looked down at her feet, hoping that Allison would come up with something but the brunette only sighed.

"Do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" Lydia rebuked angrily earning a glare from irritated Allison.

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is that Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay?" Allison snapped. "So it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself."

"Fine." Lydia hissed. "I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend, which is nothing, to myself." She sighed and opened the car door, ready to get out but Allison grabbed her hand and dragged her back in.

"He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?" Allison blurted.

Lydia wasn't having Allison's emotional speech. "Let me go." She jabbed and then looked at Flora who just put her arms in the air, motioning that she was not getting involved.

"Just for one second, please, try and remember -"

Lydia slapped Allison's hand away. "Remember what?!" She yelled, which made Flora slightly jump, not expecting the yell.

But Allison didn't stop. "Remember what it feels like." She continued. "All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you." Allison ranted before looking at Lydia again. "Don't you remember what that's like?" She asked her.