Chapter 51: Rooftop

Start from the beginning

"I was happy!-"

"Yeah sure happy playing the innocent house wife when we both know you rather kill him with own bare hands" he cuts me off and says with a disgusted look on his face. I dont know whether I should be offended by his words or be hurt but theres one thing that I do know and that is he is right. As much as I want this life style is just not me, it was the life style that the old me wanted but I changed. Whether I like it or not I still changed.

"How dare you!" I shriek still in shock of the words that came out of his mouth.

"How fucking dare me? Nah bitch how fucking dare you!" JB shouts at me catching me off guard forcing me to take a step back away from him. He just glares at me with his jaw clenched but I dont say anything I just stand there too angry to say a thing. He scoffs at me before grabbing his jacket and marching out of the office and this time I dont pull him back to stop him. This time I let him walk out.

"Lyon please dont tell Miles, it'll crush him please" I beg Lyon as soon as JB leaves the room. I know Lyon he is a man of honesty, he likes things to be kept traditional and him seeing me and JB like that for him that's the biggest sin that I could've ever committed because he loves his job and I just disrespected his rules.

"Fine but Nina, you'll have to tell him yourself and you're not allowed to see that client again" he sighs and instructs making me sulk. I thank Lyon  before heading out of my office staggering like a drunk person still in shock to what had just happened. I get into my car and I sit there and think. What have I done? Do I deserve anybody? I begin to drive and head towards our house trying to think of ways to tell Miles without hurting him. I get out of the car and slowly drag myself to the front door before opening the front door.

"Oh you're home" I hear Miles say as soon as I walk into the living room. He is sat down on the floor with his legs crossed surrounded by paper work. He looks exhausted as if he hasn't slept since I left him yesterday.
"Listen Nina I'm so sorry like so sorry I dont even know how to apologise to you because what I said to you was unacceptable. I shouldn't of treated you that way I'm ashamed of myself" he stands up and apologises making me sigh. His apology means nothing to me now because I've done something far worse.

"Its ok" I give him a faint smile as I head towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"No honestly I dont deserve you" be says following me into the the kitchen making me sigh. Please dont say that, I'm the one who doesn't deserve anybody. "Babe" he says waking me up from my day from.

"I'm sorry" I apologise already feeling guilty enough. He pulls me into a hug and we head into the bedroom ready to go to sleep. I watch him change into his pyjamas and cant help but compare him to JB. JB would never wear pyjamas he'll just sleep in his underwear. He crawls into bed and puts his glasses on as he opens up his paper work again. Why does he never look at me? "Do you think I'm sexy?" I ask him catching him off guard.

"I mean yeah, you're cute and sexy and beautiful" he casually says as he shrugs his shoulders and gives me a quick glance.

"Would you ever choke me?" I ask him making him look up at me with a look of shock on his face. "You know during sex" I add trying to make it sound normal but he still looks at me like I've lost my mind.

"What no no way babe that's a no I'll never hurt you!" He quickly says as he places his paperwork down and places his hand on my shoulder making me sigh.

"Would you ever slam my lifeless body onto the wall and hold me up by clenching onto my neck as you look deep into my soul with your cold eyes." I ask as I imagine JB with his hand gripped on my neck as I grasp for air. I remember the cold look in his eyes as he left kisses all over my body. It was so sexy, he was so sexy.