part 20 - birth + day

bIrThDaY sECkS (THAT'S MY SMUT WARNING LOL)

Mason's POV

I covered my face with my pillow, it was barely 8 am and I could already hear Beau and Bella in the kitchen. Beau was turning up to something while cooking, I could smell the pancakes. This is gonna be a long three days, thank god it's a Friday. I finally get out of bed and brush my teeth.

-

Beau's POV

I felt two arms snake around my waist.
"Morning," then a kiss on my neck, which made me laugh. I have one spot that tickles me, and another that makes me moan. Mason knows both.
"Morning, love," I reply, spinning around in his hold to press a kiss to his lips.
"Papaaaaa!" Bella comes running around the corner into the kitchen doing her classic grabby hands.
Mason picks her up of course and the three of us continue with the usual: Bella helping where she can but also being half distracted by cartoons. Mason coming in and out of the kitchen until he's finally ready to go. Every morning, before he leaves, Mason cuts Bella's pancake into some odd shape. Today it's a star.
"What's that Bubba?"
"A star!!" I smile at the sight. Bella's improving in speech and now is a professional shape and color enthusiast.
"A star!?" He repeats, "you're so smart babe!"
Mason says bye to Bella and I, and I hand him his smoothie as he walks out the door.

"Are you guys always that energetic in the morning?" Ty is already standing in the hall doorway
"Yeah, not sure how life is this good but no complaints here."
And now it's Tyler, Bella and I in the kitchen.

-

"Wake up bitch!" Tyler yelled while jumping on Jess, "It's our bestfriend's birthdayyyyy!" 
"Ayeee," She exclaimed with fake excitement, making me laugh all the way from the kitchen.

Tyler came around the corner practically dragging Jess,
"Now that the whole crew is up, we must tend to our first matter of business."
"And what might that be?" I ask sliding both Jess and Tyler's plates to them.
"Put your sundresses on, brunch is in," he pauses to check his phone, "4 and a half hours. We have four and a half hours of shopping and photoshoots to attend to."
Tyler has always been the coordinator, yet he's pretty much always late. And jess. Jess is an interesting mix of things. Tyler is too, but Jess is quiet yet can get very loud and outspoken when comfortable. Tyler's the 'hay girl!!!' type.
Jess and I groaned knowing I'd probably take him going through 3 outfits we've picked out and like 8 for him for us to all eventually get dressed. Bella was watching something on her iPad with her kitty headphones on and I felt so bad for the serious outfit changes she was gonna go through today.

-

Now that we'd all had a change of outfits around 150 times collectively, we made it to Locoluna's. It was my favorite spot and a few chains of them were open in various spots of the country, and I literally jumped in joy when I found one here in new-york. Of course, we had a group selfie and I got a picture of Bella in front of some roses. And by that I mean, she stood still. Like, no blurry parts. An ACTUAL clear photo of the toddler. That is, according to Mason, 'A miracle'. Before I know it we're packing up our leftovers and what I ordered for Mason to eat tomorrow, and on our way.

-

Jess, Tyler, and I drop Bella off at Nana and head back to the condo for a long evening of makeup and gossip. And loud music. And bedroom photoshoots. We did eventually make it to the car, and to the club for the long night of partying ahead of us.