part 18 - feel all of it

smut warning, written by me this time. i told them its bc i wanted to improve but i was too shy to ask CAUSE I WRITE CHAPTERS SO QUICK AND I'D BASICALLY BE ASKING FOR SMUT EVERY NIGHT SNMGSKNGSGS-

smut and filler soft chapter, basically :)

Mason POV

I pull Beau in for one final kiss and he stands on his tippy toes, wrapping his arms around my neck. We stand there, like that, for a second watching the sun go down over the sea before deciding to finally leave. We walk in comfortable silence, soft smiles on our faces as we walk home. 

When we reach, we change into some comfortable clothes to sleep in and lay down together. I'm running my hands through his hair as usual, and he kisses my cheek. "Thank you, baby, I enjoyed myself." He whispers and I just tighten my hold on him before we both drift off.

-

Beau POV

The sun is shining really bright in my face and oh my god, Mason looks so- Have I ever said Mason can get it? And I mean, he will get it this lovely morning. Getting up as quietly as I can, I go to the bathroom and take off my top and sweatpants. There's one thing I know will get his attention, cause I've only worn it once and he loves it. My long, silk Kimono. I just crawl back in bed as quietly as possible. 

"Maaaaaasooon" I whine, quietly.
"Mhhhh?"
"Baby," I say, mustering the neediest voice I could.
"Yes, bub?" He rasps, finally opening his eyes to look up at me. His eye widen slightly when he sees me beside him. He looks me up and down before speaking, "Good morning Angel"
"Morning Sir", I knew he knew what I wanted, I rarely call him Sir.
"A little needy this morning, hm?"

I nod and crawl on top of his crotch. He just stares up at me amused. I start to grind down on it while whimpering, slowly getting louder and louder. Just as I'm about to hit my peak, Mason grabs my hips and sits up. I can't do anything but look at him desperately. 

"Beg for it, Baby." 
"P-please sir!" I yelp when I feel him spank me.
"You must not really want it, huh?"
"No, I do! I do, sir! Please let me come, please. I really need to-" I stop, throwing my head back, gasping.
"Come for me, Angel." With his approval, I finally come and flop down on his chest in exhaustion. He rubs my back. "Tired, Angel?"
I just whine and nod.
"Go back to sleep then."
Just as I'm about to drift off, I hear him whisper in my ear, "You owe daddy tonight."

-

I'm woken up, for a second time, by Mason softly shaking me.

"Baby, wake up."
"Mhm?" I do the opposite and snuggle myself farther into him.
"I gotta go pick up Bella."

I roll off of him and rub my eyes.
"Want me to come with?," I ask quietly,
He shakes his head, "No, It's okay love. You can stay and relax," he places a soft kiss to my forehead and goes to put on a hoodie and his shoes. He waves before he walks out of the room, and I smile at him sleepily.

After putting on some shorts, It was only about 40 minutes of scrolling on my phone before the front door opens and closes, and I hear voices.

"'Ada!" A small one exclaims.
"Wait, Bub. Take your coat off first."
There's a whine and then some silence before a certain little girl runs into our room, and over to the bed. 
"'Ada!" She cheers, lifting her arms up and doing grabby hands.
"Hey, girlie," I greet lifting her up into my lap, "how was Nana's house?"
She shrugs. Something she does when she doesn't quite know how to voice herself. Bella is actually really smart, just not good at responses. Which is okay, we're working on it one step at a time.
"You didn't cry, right? You knew Dada was coming to get you?"
She nods.
"Good job, Baby."