AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey there...

Crappy Wattpad author here, how's it going?
LOL.

Okay. So I have not updated in over a year and there's no apology that can make up for it.

Here's why I stopped.
1. I had a lot going on with school. Last year was the most trying for me, academically and basically all round so keeping up with Adina's Savior was becoming a struggle and between my studies and this book (which I actually love so much) I had to pick my studies.

2. This might sound silly but I was discouraged. While I was grateful for the readers I already had, I wanted more.
And like that silly Oliver Twist boy, not getting more upset me.

3. I had a lot to overcome emotionally and it wasn't easy to. And I'm not completely done overcoming but I'm getting there.

With this said, I am really sorry for waiting for a year to go by to update but I'm finally here, crawling back to the book I love and the people I write for.

Will you all forgive me? Please?

Thank God for the time I have now because I will use it and use it well.
It's a promise.

And may I just say a very might THANK YOU to my new readers.
I left this book last year with about 500ish reads but now?!

It's almost times ten!

I will try not to disappoint and try to make up for lost time.

I love you all so much and it's not even a lie.
Thank you so much for the reads and votes and comments and adding this book to your reading lists.
It means more than you know.
🖤

Love, Deezay1