Namjoon, Yoongi and Jeongguk came to hall all being a gentleman with the suits.

They are Elite Mafia 80% of casinos, bars, villas, mansion, and company are owned by them.

They are unstoppable and unbelievable.

"Tae, Namjoon, Jeongguk and I will go in one car and you three if possible come alive there." Jin ordered fav 3 who groaned in annoyance.

Taehyung stuck his tongue out at them, especially Jimin and Hoseok shocking them from unexpected act from younger.

"Woaah who taught him to tease us like that? NAMJOON." Hoseok called out to him in disbelief.

Namjoon looked at him in curiously.

"What?"

"You taught him to stick his tongue like this?" he imitated.

"No i---"

"I taught him, Why?" Jin challenged him to say anything.

"Why, you teach him that's unnecessary."

"Oh so you can make him helplessly fool? I saw yesterday you keep teasing him and Tae was just looking at you like a puppy. Oh! I felt so sad so NO YOU CAN NEVER TEASE HIM LIKE THAT and I will make sure." he said and grabbed Taehyung's hand heading towards their cars.

Others just chuckle at the vibrant atmosphere in the once desert like mansion.

They were never this talkative, or never did argument this childishly.

So, it's new and refreshing to everyone

It feels homey and cozy to be normal.

They are sitting inside a car.

Jin and Taehyung in the middle and Namjoon and Jeongguk are in the back while drivers are driving.

In the other side, fav 3 are sitting together in the middle.

Jimin in between Hoseok and Yoongi.

He is feeling awkward sitting between one he can't stand and one he doesn't want to talk.

He just sat stiffly, praying for the driver to drive them extremely fast like he would not even squeak if the speed makes him open his eyes in hell. Likewise, he is that much desperate to not be in this suffocating situation.

Hoseok is just pissed.

He is forced to sit with this midget.

He just wants him to kill with bullet, if only they were not comrades.

Yoongi is just chilling, no reaction at all. Just looking forward like a robot, not even blinking his eyes.

Like seriously, they don't need to sit all together if they can't stand each other.

These rascals.

After what felt like forever they stopped at the designated destination which is only 15 minutes but Jimin felt like 15000000 years.

Jin slowly stepped out with Taehyung from car, following Jeongguk and Namjoon.

Guards and comrades bring out the food and clothes.

Let me tell you, there are so many people waiting just for their glance.

They can see people waiting in lines.

They have merged old age home and orphanage home together.

Not only that, but they thought if abandoned elder live with orphan child then they both would receive a love of parents and a child.