Ch.2: Always A Bit Of Foreshadow

(Hope Less Romantics by: Make Out Monday-- you really liked reading this already so i'm just gonna leave this here...)

Five Hours Later...

After the visits were done and everyone played soccer, the day was starting to end. We got movie night set up in the cafeteria as popcorn and drinks were passed around.

"Alright we got Friday The 13th, Avengers End Game, Godzilla King Of Monsters, and Bambi!" I announced," Which movie do y'all doofuses wanna watch!"

They voted for the movie of the night and Godzilla King Of Monsters got the most votes. I put it on and everyone settled in as ice cream was then passed around.

Time skip cuz no spoilers...

As the movie finished and everyone had a semi brain freeze, we cleaned up and I wished everyone a good night. I sent the guards offs as the night guards came in. All they do really is keep who ever can't sleep company till they fall asleep.

I shut off the lights and kept the cameras rolling. I keep cameras on for the new guys and to see if the guards treat the prison mates badly. I then headed off to my car and got in.

I yawned as tommy waved me off and I drove away. I don't live too far from the prison but I don't live too close either. I turned on the radio to cancel out the silence and the news station started playing.

"Breaking news! Two members of The BBS Crew were caught and captured during a heist! They are now sentenced to 30 years of prison in Los Santos Prison. Yes, the prison most renowned for being the best of the best. Who ever the warrant is does an excellent job keeping the convicts in check so it will be no different for these boys." The news lady said

I scoffed and shook my head.

"Idiots." I mocked

"The two boys who were caught are Vanoss and Moo. Well I don't know what to say for these boys but, Don't drop the soap." The lady said

I bursted out laughing and got home. I laughed because, my prison has separated shower stalls where they can get privacy and keep to themselves. And they can use whatever soup brand they want, as long as its not too pricy for me to buy.

I supply the prison with a lot of things no one expected to have, its one of the reasons they love staying there. Anyways I parked and turned off my car. I unbuckled my seat belt and got off, yawning once more.

I closed the door and went to my house. We didn't live in the bad side of the neighborhood but it wasn't rich or fancy either. It was just a regular two story house. Anyways as I entered, I was engulfed in a hug and I giggled.

"Hey baby!" Andrew said

He let me go and I closed the door.

"Hey hon." I giggled

I then saw the faded smeared lipstick on his lips and lightly brushed my thumb on his bottom lip.

"Whats with the lipstick?" I asked

He blushed embarrassed and then counted down to three. Once he reached three there was a knock at the door. I turned around and opened it to see our neighbor, Mr Walalski.

"Oh hey mr Walalski!" I greeted

"Hey mrs santos! Sorry to knock so late but your husband seemed a little bored today and I recorded this." He said and showed me his phone

I got worried and looked at the screen. To my amusement, it was a recording of Andrew messing with my makeup and posing in front of the mirror. I laughed and smiled at his dorkiness.