ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟➳𝕋𝕚𝕞 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕕

She ran down the streets as fast as her legs could take her

She ran down the streets as fast as her legs could take her. The socs that had been bullying her for years were after her again. Even though she was a girl and they were guys, they didn't care. The bullying started out verbally but quickly got abusive. They were merciless. She quickly ducked in an alley as they ran by. She caught her breath a sighed. She slid down the wall and buried her face in her hands.

"You alright doll?" A voice asked she abruptly stood up and backed away. A gang of greasers stood by the man. There were six of them.

"Y-yeah. I'm ok!" She said backing away.

"Hey, we're not gonna hurt y-"

"Oh Y/N!" One of the socs called. They were behind her. She gasped and froze in place. "Do you really think big bad Tim Shepard scares us? He ain't shit!" She back towards the Shepard gang. Tim grabbed her and put her behind him.

"Leave the girl alone Collins." He growled.

"Why?"

"Because she doesn't deserve it."

"Yeah, she does. She's a slut and a fag." Her eye grew wide at the horrible words. Time lunged at the boy and a big fight broke out. The girl stepped aside and watched as the socs retreated. Time walked over to the girl.

"Are you ok?" He asked running his hands up and down her arms. He had a busted lip and a black eye.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

"No problem doll."