𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖➳𝕊𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕡𝕠𝕡 ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤 〚Requested〛

Requested by: shellyybellyy btw Sandy doesn't exist in the world

Requested by: shellyybellyy btw Sandy doesn't exist in the world. :)

"Hi! I'm Shelly!" I said running over to the other boy on the playground. I was four at the time and he was also four.

"Hi! I'm Sodapop!" I giggle.

"Soda's a cool name!"

"Thanks! My dad's a pretty cool person. I gotta brother named Ponyboy!"

"Wanna be best friends?"

11 Years Later

I was sitting next to Soda as he cried. We had just gotten the call. His parents were gone. Forever. 

"Why Shelly? Why?!" He yelled in frustration. I wrapped my arms around him as he sobbed. We were the only ones at the house and everything felt gloomy. We sat like that for hours. I was trying to stay strong for Soda but it was no use. I broke down crying as well. No one else would be hour for about two hours. After the crying stopped it was just sulking. I won't lie when I say I have feelings for Soda. Ever since that day at the park I liked him. I mean what's not to like?

"Shelly?"

"Hm?"

"Why do bad things happen to good people? They didn't deserve to die. They did nothing? Why them?" He asked laying his head in my lap. I ran my finger through his hair, seeing as it wasn't greased.

"I really don't know. Bad things happen to everyone, but the worst happen to the best. And no they did nothing to deserve it, but it's life you'll find something too make you hap-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. He pulled away and smiled at my shocked face. I smiled and kissed him again.

"I want you to make me happy again Shelly. I want to hold you and kiss you forever. Ever since the day at the park I've wanted to love you."

I blushed and looked away.

"I couldn't agree more." He kisses me again and all the pain from the day melted away.

"I love you, Shelly."

"I love you too, Sodapop."

Five years later.

"I do." 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, You may kiss the bride." The gang erupted in cheers and Sodap dipped me. I laughed and smiled and we walked up the aisle.

That was the kiss that changed everything.

✾✾✾