𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕖➳𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘

*Warning! Mentions of self-harm and suicidal thoughts! Please don't read if you get triggered. Also if you need help please reach out!*

 Also if you need help please reach out!*

I sat on the bathroom floor. Tears wouldn't escape and I couldn't feel anything. I drew the switch along my upper thigh and watched as the blood flowed. But I couldn't feel it. I could watch but not feel it. My thoughts were broken by a loud banging.

"Coral! Open the door now!" Darry yelled. I didn't answer, I just stared at the door. I drew cuts along my arms and legs and the blood flowed and the banging continued.

"What are you doing in there?"

"Just let me die!"I screamed.

The door burst open and the gang stood there. I started to get dizzy and Darry picked me up. He cleaned and stitched the cuts and laid me on the couch.

"What were you thinking?" Johnny snapped making us jump.

"I couldn't."

"What do you mean you couldn't?"

"I zoned out too much. I couldn't bring myself back."

"You could've died!" Pony said. He was crying as well as Soda.

"I know." I shrugged.

"You Know?! Coral?! We don't want you dead! We need you!" Dal said. A tear fell down his cheek.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. Darry nodded and took me to Pony and Soda's room.

"Don't you ever do that again! You hear?"

I nodded and got under the covers tears down my cheeks and blood all over me.

✾✾✾