𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕤➳𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪ℂ𝕒𝕕𝕖

Johnny laid in the field out in Windrixville tears streaming down his face

Johnny laid in the field out in Windrixville tears streaming down his face. His parents had beat him again and he borrowed Buck's car. He was the only one who never about the field of daisies and he would go there to enjoy it. Some times he'd make flower crowns and leave them for someone else to find. The crowns were always gone when he returned. He wondered who or what took the crowns and why.

Daisy would always go to the field because it reminded her of her mother. Her mother used to take her there and they would make flower crowns. As she went she would notice a crown freshly made. She took them home and kept them till the flowers withered. She always wondered who made the crowns and why.

Daisy was sitting when a car pulled up and a black-haired boy walked and sat down. She watched as he plucked the raised and assembled them in a circle. She stood up and walked over to him

"Excuse me?" She said, making him jump.

"Oh, uh, yeah?"

"Are you the one making the, uh, crowns?"

"Yeah,"

"I'm the one who takes them. I keep them till the flowers wither."

He stared in the girl's eyes smiling.

"I'm Johnny."

"Daisy."

"How ironic." The girl giggled and sat next to the boy. They sat for hours making crowns, laughing, and talking.

Johnny drove her home and walked her to the door.  She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug. 

"Will I see you again, Daisy?"

"Yes, Johnnycakes. You will see me again." She pulled him in for a kiss and savored every moment.

"goodnight johnny."

"goodnight daisy." 

✾✾✾