𝔸𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕖➳𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖

It all happened in slow motion

It all happened in slow motion. Andrew brought his hand across my face in a swift motion knocking me to the floor. This was the hundredth time it had happened and I was done.

"Andrew. We're done. I hate you and everything about us."

He scoffed and I got up and grabbed my stuff. I walked quickly to the Curtis house with tears threatening to spill. I walked in to find the gang sprawled everywhere. I closed the door and everyone looked at me.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" Steve asked. Steve had been my best friend for years and I told him everything. Except Andrew's abuse.

"I, uh, yeah I'm fine." I tried to walk to the kitchen only to be stopped by Darry.

"Tell what happened and why you have a bright red handprint across your cheek," Steve said cocking an eyebrow.

"Nothing! My boyf- ex-boyfriend just hit me again." I mumbled.

"He did what?!" Steve yelled.

"Please calm down Steve! It's fine! We're done I finally ended it!"

At this point, Darry pushed us to the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I didn't want you to hurt him!"

He sighed, "Y/N, this isn't ok! He was abusing you and you just think I'm going to let him get away with it?!"

"Steve! Don't hurt him!"

"Why?"

"Just don't."

"I will if I have no reason not to."

"Because he'll get his karma."

"FIne. Only because you're my friend. Cake?"

I laughed and grabbed two plates. We went out front and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Sorry I didn't tell you."

"It's ok. Just please tell me if it happens again." I nodded and we sat through the sunset.