𝔸𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕➳𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘

She walked around town laughing at the seven boys with her

She walked around town laughing at the seven boys with her. She loved each and every one.

The oldest was like the father she never had. He was good at making cake and was too overworked. She wanted him to take care of himself. She had offered to help him all the time but he almost always declined.

The second of the three brothers was the one with that damn smile. He was a dropout, yes, but that didn't define him. He was always growing in girls but he ignored them. He worked with his best friend almost all the time.

The youngest of the brothers was quiet yet so sweet. He loved books and sunsets. He was a nice boy with a lot coming to him.

The hood was well, the hood. Always in jail. Always drinking. He had a different girl almost every night. He put on a tough face but was very emotional underneath. He went to jail at ten and it hardened him for life.

The drunk of the group was a joker with a warm heart. He was always drunk, whether it be on beer or cake. He had a sister he loved with all his heart and would protect under any circumstance.

The shy one of the group was the sweetest of them all. He was a puppy that was kicked too many times. His dark brown eyes had so much hidden behind them that he wouldn't share.

The engineer of the group was cocky and good with cars. Although the girls went for his friends rather than him it didn't bug him. He loved his life, aside from his dad, everything was okay.

They walked around for hours. Something special about each and every one.