𝕐𝕠𝕊 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖?➳𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕝 ℂ𝕊𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕀

She sat on the back porch looking at the sky in dismay

She sat on the back porch looking at the sky in dismay. She lit a cigarette to calm her mind. The gang had been saying some real nasty things, seeing a she was soc, and it didn't help her nerves. She had started dating Darry three months before and he wanted her to meet his gang. As soon as she walked through the door she was threatened and the boys told her filthy things no girl should hear. Of course, Darry was not in the room but the second he was everyone shut up. She walked to the porch with tears threatening to spill. 

Darry walked behind her and stood in the doorway as the moon illuminated her face.

"Thalia? What happened?"

"Your 'gang' happened."

"What'd they do?"

"Threaten me, because of me being a soc, said dirty things no one should hear." 

Darry sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her as she started to cry.

He sat there for a minute before getting up and going inside.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" He yelled. The boys looking at him surprised.

"She's one of the biggest socs around Dar!" Pony yelled back.

"So the one time I really love someone your gonna take them away?"

Thalia heard this and ran inside.

"You-you love me?"

Darry turned around not knowing what to say. So he nodded.

She ran into his arms and wrapped her legs around him and cried into his shoulder.

"I love you too."

The gang watched with guilt as the girl Darry loved, cried in his arms in pure bliss and happiness.

✾✾✾