𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣➳ℙ𝕠𝕟𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕪 ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤

🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄷🄰🄳 🄼🄴🄽🅃🄸🄾🄽🅂 🄾🄵 🅂🅄🄸🄲🄸🄳🄴 🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄴 🅁🄴🄰🄲🄷 🄾🅄🅃 🅃🄾 🄼🄴 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🄽🄴🄴🄳 🅂🄾🄼🄴🄾🄽🄴 🅃🄾 🅃🄰🄻🄺 🅃🄾🄾

She walked down the street in the late afternoon. The sun was setting and she sighed seeing as her parents kicked her out again and she had nowhere to go. She walked along those streets for hours. It was dark by now and the stars were out. After her brother and sister had died she was the only one left. Both her parent were strong alcoholics and the blamed everything on her. She was constantly along after a beating. She was emotionally dead and felt no pain anymore(Please talk to me if you feel this way. You have no reason to. You are wanted and I love you. You are special and shouldn't say that to your self. Please please pleseeeeeeee reach out if you need help).

She made it to a small stream and sat down. She took the bottle of aspirin from her pocket and emptied the contents in her hand. She was going to do it. She was done. She raised her had to her mouth.

"Wait!" Someone said behind her. She jumped and dropped all the pills. "What are you doing?" He softly asked. She fell to her knees in tears. 

"I just can't do it anymore. No one loves me. My parents are long gone. My two favorite people are dead and I have no one to run to. I want everything to be over." She cried. The boy sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"That's not true. I care for you. You can run to me from now on. You don't deserve to die. No one does. Two of my favorite people died last year. It took months to get over it but I did. I realized they would want me to keep going. And so here I am. And I'm not gonna let you hurt yourself." The girl smiled and looked at her savior.

"Y/N."

"Ponyboy Curtis." He grabbed her hand and took her to the Curtis house. She felt happy all the time after that day.

✾✾✾

Guys, I can't say this enough, please reach out if you need help. Reaching out can save someone's life. I know because it happened to me and one of my best friends. Reach out if you need help or others need help. Please reach out guys. Self-harm and Suicide are not the answer.

You

are 

loved

no

matter

what

I

care

about

you

Love yourself

please